C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

I loved learning how to drive a big rig and pushing myself to be better. I loved travelling to different places and meeting different kinds of people
Over-The-Road Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 3, 2013
I mainly did this after both my parents had died within 9 months of each other, and then my youngest son graduated from high school and went off to college. It was like I was an "orphan", :Empty Nester", and "menopausal"! I was grieving and driving and concentrating on this adventure and that is what made the grieving process possible. I was always exhausted but the driving accomplished my grieving. The trucking driving school was great, my trainer was fantastic and it was an experience that one day I am going to write about.
Pros
Seeing the country
Cons
Long driving periods and adverse weather conditions.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

CR England
Semi-Trailer Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTDecember 13, 2017
I was on the road making deliveries. I learned about long hauling. I learned to manage myself. The culture is trucking, simple. Being on the road for a long time is hard and it's also enjoyable.
Community college type setting with dorm style living and atmosphere, all students learn to depend on each other for basic things like food.
Tractor Trailer Operator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 13, 2017
Good place to learn how to drive a tractor-trailer and the instructors are very hands on with teaching and being informative when there are questions to be answered.
Pros
Learning to drive a semi tractor trailer
Cons
No pay while attending schooling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8