C1 Bank is seeking an experienced Residential Mortgage Loan Processor to support our Residential Mortgage lending team. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of recent residential mortgage loan processing.
Coordinates, prepares and reviews all final loan documentation starting from loan application, approval, and through the loan booking ensuring the loan adheres to C1 Bank’s lending policies.
- Complete pre-closing tasks such as, Good Faith Estimates, disclosures, and flood determination and notices. Obtain bids for appraisals, obtain/order surveys, environmental reports, and title commitments. Determine if we will be properly secured. Gather proof of insurance with adequate coverage and all entity docs required.
- Review attorney prepared documents and title policies working with the attorney or title company to clear all exceptions.
- Prepare moderate to complex loan documents in accordance with the approved CAD using LaserPro software.
- Coordinates loan closings. Review docs for completeness and that they are executed properly.
- Complete post closing tasks such as funding the loan, preparation of the loan boarding sheets, recording/filing necessary documents, and prepare file for scanning.
- Set up, maintain and monitor the tickler system for UCC’s, adherence to covenants, financials and tax returns, tracking the receipt of the recorded docs, etc. Clear any post closing exceptions found.
- Prepare Adverse Action letters/files and early disclosures.
- Prepare extension letters and collects/processes fees.
- Be cross-trained in booking, scanning, and maintenance of loans.
- Must have 2-5years of recent residential mortgage processing experience.
- Working knowledge of Desktop Originator and Loan Prospector. Experience with Calyx processing software a plus.
- Knowledge of bank policies
- Knowledgeable in title policy requirements and exceptions.
- Knowledgeable in loan compliance and regulations.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledgeable of computer systems.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
Indeed - 23 months ago