C2 Education began as a private tutoring program run out of a Harvard University dorm room. Since then, C2 has grown to include 110 centers nationwide, serving over 12,000 students and their families each week.
We are now the nation’s fastest-growing network of personal tutoring, ACT/SAT test help and educational support centers. C2 offers customized curricula, personalized attention, and a wide variety of enrichment services for students in elementary school, middle school and high school.
Learn more at: www.c2educate.com
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/c2educate
And follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/c2education
C2’s marketing team is currently reimagining how our brand is experienced both in print and on the web. We are looking for a graphic designer to become an integral team member to help us define and execute our new vision. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects--including branding, sales collateral, advertising, events, and web--and have fun in the process.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop ideas into viable design concepts
- Create and execute concepts for advertising, direct mail, event marketing, brochures, and posters to create print-ready files.
- Optimize and create graphics for the web
- Create curriculum book covers and layouts
- Manage all graphic design deadlines and workflow
- 1 – 2 years professional experience in an in-house environment
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Your work shows a solid aesthetic and a good understanding of graphic design principles
- You have working knowledge of the following: HTML, basic CSS, Wordpress, and Dreamweaver
- You have an independent, creative spirit and want to learn from hands-on experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment on multiple projects
- Keen on strategy and collaboration
- Highly motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree
C2 Education is the nation's fastest growing network of school subject tutoring, SAT/ACT/PSAT/SSAT test prep, tutoring, and educational...