Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Marketing Director will execute a strategic and tactical communications plan that builds brand awareness and generates leads. The Marketing Director will build a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing program and measure the return on each investment in the program. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects--including branding, sales strategy, advertising, events, and web--and have fun in the process.
- Implement strategic marketing plan
- Optimize online marketing channels and Google AdWords
- Develop 12-month communication and promotion plan
- Create marketing budget and manage channels to optimize ROI
- Evaluate vendor solutions and manage relationships
- Work directly with the sales team and channel partners to support their efforts
- Measure and report on campaign results
- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools
- Perform market segmentation, targeting, and positioning for each product line
- Lead the marketing and graphic design team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing management position
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills
C2 Education began as a private tutoring program run out of a Harvard University dorm room. Since then, C2 has grown to include 110 centers nationwide, serving over 12,000 students and their families each week.
We are now the nation’s fastest-growing network of personal tutoring, ACT/SAT test help and educational support centers. C2 offers customized curricula, personalized attention, and a wide variety of enrichment services for students in elementary, middle, and high school.
Learn more at: www.c2educate.com
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/c2educate
And follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/c2education