C2C Resources Employee Reviews

hammering the phones
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2013
If you produce fee than you have a secure job. If not... keep your resume updated.
typical phone sales
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2013
great people working there. management does a good job of helping develop your skills
Pros
casual fridays
Cons
the commute from cumming to dunwoody
Small office size with management on site
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 6, 2013
My day consists of out bound cold calls to prospective clients, and follow up calls to current clients. My manager has a great many years of experience in the process of the services provided. My co-workers are very friendly and professional. The hardest part of this job as any when selling a service that everybody needs. The ability to show a greater value than the competition. I really like that I get to talk to all walks of life.
Pros
hours
Cons
insurance cost
very nice people to work with
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 2, 2013
Start calling clients at 7:30 and continue all day with the exception of 2 breaks and lunch. I was calling clients who had used C2C in the past on a very limited bases and was required to bring then back on as a client and build a book that would justify my salary. I have very little training and found my lead source to be very limited. I throughly enjoyed everyone I worked with and built some nice friendship.
Cons
unafordable health care and very little training
fun work place
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2012
I called small companies, trying to collect a dept. I learned how use different search engines, to locate people or companies. Co-workers made it a fun and exciting work place, making it less stressful. the hardest part was trying to collect a payment, with so many small businesses going under. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a good enviroment
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
if you didnt meet the quota, you had to go