C2C Resources Employee Reviews

Scary Place To Work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2016
If you have no other option find one. It was a scary place to work. The turnover rate was beyond anything that anyone there had experienced or heard of in their job journey...very caustic environment.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
a culture of verbal violence
very nice people to work with
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 2, 2013
Start calling clients at 7:30 and continue all day with the exception of 2 breaks and lunch. I was calling clients who had used C2C in the past on a very limited bases and was required to bring then back on as a client and build a book that would justify my salary. I have very little training and found my lead source to be very limited. I throughly enjoyed everyone I worked with and built some nice friendship.
Cons
unafordable health care and very little training
Relaxed environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
I really enjoyed this job. I was able to enhance my clerical skills as well as learn new skills. My co-workers were excellent and my management was the best I've ever worked for. The hardest part about the job was not the job itself, but the commute to and from.
Small office size with management on site
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 6, 2013
My day consists of out bound cold calls to prospective clients, and follow up calls to current clients. My manager has a great many years of experience in the process of the services provided. My co-workers are very friendly and professional. The hardest part of this job as any when selling a service that everybody needs. The ability to show a greater value than the competition. I really like that I get to talk to all walks of life.
Pros
hours
Cons
insurance cost
fun work place
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2012
I called small companies, trying to collect a dept. I learned how use different search engines, to locate people or companies. Co-workers made it a fun and exciting work place, making it less stressful. the hardest part was trying to collect a payment, with so many small businesses going under. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a good enviroment
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
if you didnt meet the quota, you had to go
hammering the phones
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2013
If you produce fee than you have a secure job. If not... keep your resume updated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C2C Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5