C2C Resources Employee Reviews

Stressful job but management is extremely easy to work with.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2017
This is a quota driven job. It can be very stressful but you have to be focused. The management wants you to be a team to succeed. The cold calls can be difficult at times but hard work pays off.
Pros
Friday's off early
Cons
Job security
Commercial Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  56 Perimeter Center E #100,Atlanta Ga30346December 17, 2016
Negotiated feasible payment options for delinquent accounts. Consistently contacted 150 consumers a day. Secured “Top Gun” recognition. Exceeded company expectations every month. Enlisted efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Pros
Learned a lot about Commercial an Media Collection
Cons
n/a
Scary Place To Work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2016
If you have no other option find one. It was a scary place to work. The turnover rate was beyond anything that anyone there had experienced or heard of in their job journey...very caustic environment.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
a culture of verbal violence
Relaxed environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
I really enjoyed this job. I was able to enhance my clerical skills as well as learn new skills. My co-workers were excellent and my management was the best I've ever worked for. The hardest part about the job was not the job itself, but the commute to and from.
hammering the phones
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2013
If you produce fee than you have a secure job. If not... keep your resume updated.
typical phone sales
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2013
great people working there. management does a good job of helping develop your skills
Pros
casual fridays
Cons
the commute from Cumming to Dunwoody
Small office size with management on site
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 6, 2013
My day consists of out bound cold calls to prospective clients, and follow up calls to current clients. My manager has a great many years of experience in the process of the services provided. My co-workers are very friendly and professional. The hardest part of this job as any when selling a service that everybody needs. The ability to show a greater value than the competition. I really like that I get to talk to all walks of life.
Pros
hours
Cons
insurance cost
very nice people to work with
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 2, 2013
Start calling clients at 7:30 and continue all day with the exception of 2 breaks and lunch. I was calling clients who had used C2C in the past on a very limited bases and was required to bring then back on as a client and build a book that would justify my salary. I have very little training and found my lead source to be very limited. I throughly enjoyed everyone I worked with and built some nice friendship.
Cons
unafordable health care and very little training
fun work place
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2012
I called small companies, trying to collect a dept. I learned how use different search engines, to locate people or companies. Co-workers made it a fun and exciting work place, making it less stressful. the hardest part was trying to collect a payment, with so many small businesses going under. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a good enviroment
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
if you didnt meet the quota, you had to go

Want to know more about C2C Resources?

Ask a question