C3 Presents Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Poor management at what could be an awesome company.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2015
The great sense of accomplishment you feel at the events you plan and produce comes at a price:

- poor management
- many employees overworked and underpaid
- no professional growth or training opportunities
- severe work imbalance within departments
- owners far removed
- interns not compensated
Pros
Fun, young work environment, Free concert tickets, Cool office location with free parking.
Cons
Severe work imbalance within departments.
Incredible company.
ARTIST MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX / New York, NYMay 24, 2015
C3 is an incredible company and force to be reckoned with in the music industry. Starting as a Festival promoter company for ACL, Lollapalooza, and Counterpoint festival to name a few. Recently in the past few years, they have grown and added an artist management division.

A typical day at work varies. Working with four artists, tasks include marketing shows/tours, coordinating travel and lodging, working on album release cycles, setting up and coordinating interviews, social media upkeep, deal negotiations, calls and meetings with potential companies we can team up with, ect.

My co-workers are all passionate, driven and motivated individuals all whom inspire me to work harder and achieve more.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing what music does to people. Going to shows and watching how happy people are and knowing I had a helping hand in spreading the music is such a rewarding feeling.

The hardest is finding a balance between my personal life and work life. Working in the entertainment industry does not have normal work hours and you're pretty much on 24/7. So it's been a challenge to make sure I find time for myself to unwind and decompress to be in a good headspace when working.
Pros
Free concerts / Festivals / shows
Cons
C3 is a great place to intern
Artist Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 3, 2014
laid back environment with respectful people, and free unlimited kuerig!

4.5