C3i Employee Reviews in United States

Do not work here
Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAJune 1, 2016
typical work day includes going in and dealing with everyone with the mental complicity and mature level of 12 year olds. You could be a hard work, come in every day on time, stay for over time, but if no one likes you then you will not get hired full time. The company itself is a joke, they will hire you as a temp until your 6 months is almost up, then fire you and hire someone else to replace you in order for them to save themselves money in the long run by not hiring you on as full time. The managers there contradict their own rules just to get you in trouble, everyone is is all about themselves and no team work. i would not recommend this place to my enemies
I wouldn't reccommend working here, ever. This is a heartless corporation
Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAJune 10, 2016
This is not a good place to work. There is NO job security or chance to advance as a hardware technician, not that you'd want to. Low pay at 11/hr, with no benefits of course.
This company is messed up, there are a lot of backroom dealings that happen. The people (for the most part) are nice, but its the actual company itself that is bad.
They cycle through people frequently. Don't be surprised if one day you are suddenly gone, with no warning. Because it happens, these people do not care about you.
Pros
Cool coworkers
Cons
low pay, no benefits, they dont care
Hardware Repair Technician.
Former Warranty Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAMay 31, 2016
When this company was in New Jersey the least amount any person made was $17.00 an hour. When they came to Pittston the pay rate dropped to $11.00 an hour. Wonder how this happened? When it comes to applying for a better job, forget about it since the person that makes the decision, if she does not like you, you wasted your time applying for a better job.
Pros
Worst company to work for since the only people to make a living are the higher up company people.
Cons
When I worked there I got an eleven cent raise for 3.5 years of hard work.
productive day at work resolving issues
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAMarch 19, 2016
my typical day at work would consist of helping customers and clients in troubleshooting issues with their electronic equipment and assisting customers with getting repairs done on their vehicles and getting them off busy highways and interstates. my coworkers were always helpful when things got hectic and stressful. hardest part of a job was not being able to handle a issue and resolve it for a client and make them happy and satisfied with my skills to resolve the issues at hand.
Pros
helping customers and resolve the issues at hand
Cons
not being able to handle a customers issues and get them back into the field
Wonderful Employer
Level 1 Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 29, 2016
C3i is a great place to work for the most part. Yes there are flaws but what job doesnt have a flaw or two.

My management team and the client are great and treat their employees well.
Pros
your are treated well as an employee
Cons
helthcare
Summary
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAMay 27, 2016
A wonderful company to work for. The people and management are always willing to help. One thing I love about this job is that they are very flixable with my daily life outside of the company.
IT Tech Support
IT Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 25, 2016
Trouble shooting working with Excel look, outlook and Fixing all types of Computer Error's working with people and completing my work tasks on time
Pros
working on programs
Cons
dealing with people
No chance of advancement or raises and lots of nepotism
technician (Former Employee) –  C3iJanuary 22, 2016
You may advance one level here but unless you know someone they will bounce you around until you quit. Telerex recently took them over and they have already removed two holidays from the calendar and cut tuition reimbursement. Bulling/harassment can also be an issue here, and there are rarely any solutions given for it
Relaxing low stress enviroment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PADecember 16, 2015
Developed moderate computer knowledge during the course of my employment. The most enjoyable experience is the low stress environment it offers.
C3i is a great place to work
Level II Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PaApril 3, 2012
With enough drive and motivation you can go a long way with this company, the benefits were good.
Pros
good benefits, great management, over-time
Cons
some long hours depending on the account
If you love temp jobs this is Place.
IT support (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 1, 2013
As the title states. They will have you as temp for year and no matter how skill you are try find a reason to terminate you. They do not work with other departments. Also if you are not boss favorite say good bye when they go into power struggle. I worked there a year in half as a bench tech as temp. Keep being promise a full time position and lead position. I work when ever they needed me.The place is joke. The pay was garbage. They only paid me 11 as bench tech with a degree and certs that I handed in then be terminated.
Pros
great people to work with.hr lunch.
Cons
mangement is in such a power struggle that employes that stay netrual get punish for it.
N/a
Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAMarch 26, 2015
learn a great deal about technology working there, they have some really intelligent people there who readily share their knowledge with others. No man gets left behind, if you don't know it, they'll make sure you do.
Pays the Bills
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PADecember 14, 2014
Job is good for entry level IT personnel but customers can be on the tough side.Team members are the really shining point for this company. They are very collaborative and intelligent. The pay is not proportionate to the position. While most of the job is a good learning experience, some of the knowledge is expected but not trained.
Pros
vacation day, co-workers
Cons
low wages, tough clients, lack of complete training
Excellent Professional Environment
Executive Director Program Management (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 14, 2012
I am pleased to forward this comment, C3I has been my professional environment and inspite of an economy not friendly to small business this company has continued to survive inspite of the economical situation.
I really enjoyed wworking there
Depot Tech (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 4, 2012
i would love to work there again. I hope to have a chance as there again as a hardware technican in there new pittston plant
great place to work!
Otsuka Pharmaceutical IT Customer Service (Former Employee) –  wilkesbarre,paJuly 28, 2013
i loved working here. it was quit an experience. Days went by very fast because of a great team i was on!!