CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employer Reviews

Excellent place to start
Field Technician 4 (Current Employee), Manassas, VAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Flexible, Great career training
Cons: Advancements, Pay, Furlough
Great place and great people to work to start your career. CACI offer a lot for career training and the benefits are awesome.
Great Place to Work
Federal Contractor (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 27, 2015
I enjoyed my various tenures at CACI. Great company. They promote allright. I was promoted while employed there .I only regret I had to relocate due to my spouse's job to another state.
Quiet workplace with great group of employees eager to learn
REVIEW MANAGER, PRINCIPAL (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 24, 2015
Very busy, extensive reading of report for background investigations.

Great learning curve for those new to the group thanks to a strong management team.

Very tedious and detail oriented work schedule.
Proprietary Systems Specialist II
Proprietary Systems Specialist II (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALMarch 22, 2015
Point of contact for inquiries from over 900,000 users on the Global Combat Support System-AF Integration Framework aka AF PORTAL for Air Force Bases, Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard Units Worldwide and DoD.
Cordial workplace but lack of upward mobility
Attorney (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 22, 2015
I like some of the people I work with but our work lacks structure. Management does not seem to keep a watchful eye over employees.
Great place to expand your knowledge base.
Senior Military Trainer (Current Employee), Annville, PAMarch 21, 2015
Encouraged every day to expand your knowledge of systems used and processes utilized. Extremely team oriented and very tight knit teams.
Not sure what they are doing on the OPM contract
Lead, Field Investigator (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 19, 2015
Cons: lack of communication from upper management, got rid of good team leaders when they were the only reason that i came to the company
Striving to be like USIS but lacking the knowledge and training skills needed to be able to produce quality reports. This company seems to only care about making money and has been stressing this over the last couple of months.
Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MDMarch 19, 2015
Pros: learn every job you take on
Cons: no cons
I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I'm working, it's 100%. When I come home to my kids, it's pure joy and everything's worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I've learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance
I learned a lot from my managers and my peers. Can’t be afraid to learn something new, it doesn’t matter how difficult you might think a tasker is.
Company only cares about Stockholders
Intelligence Analyst Lead (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 17, 2015
Pros: If you find one let me know
Cons: Benefits, Bad corporate culture, disconnected leadership
Company is ultra focused on butts in seats rather than true intelligence solutions. They have cut several benefits over the years, and will underbid proposals just to win even if the line say's it's not possible to manage. Huge disconnect between employees and SR managements.
Decent Company
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Indiantown Gap, PAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: contract
I worked for CACI as a government contractor. That means that my experience is a little different than direct corporate employees. That said, they took care of their people.
Wonderful environment
Records Manager (Former Employee), Eastover, SCMarch 13, 2015
Pros: work environment, supporting the military
Cons: contracted ended
Typical work day was very busy as well as productive. Work directly with the military. Management and co-workers were great. The enjoyable part of the job was soldier / employee interaction. Great camaraderie.
MASSIVE THEFT OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS IN RETURN FOR BAD BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
Background Investigator (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: none whatsoever
Cons: everything, and i do mean everything
CACI along with the other criminal players in the background investigation business (Keypoint & USIS) have clearly stolen taxpayer $$$ in return for rushing background investigators to submit Reports Of Investigation (ROI's) aka "Whatever the subject or source says I'll put in the report without vetting it and quickly submit it to meet stats."

The entire process is a complete joke and a colossal waste of taxpayer dollars to dispatch investigators to ask silly questions of subjects when the subjects could have answered the "followup questions" on the original SF-86 or other questionnaire. Driving to meet with a subject to play secretary and review the questionnaires for errors is a total waste of investigators time.

I want the public to know as a former background investigator this entire process is broken and has placed our country at GRAVE RISK FOR DAMAGE TO NATIONAL SECURITY. The entire operation is rigged to allow greedy contract companies such as CACI to bill the government for awful work and make BIG $$$. The government is simply a big fat ATM for these companies to withdraw taxpayer money from without any accountability.

CACI works background investigators OFF THE CLOCK ALL THE TIME which is a clear violation of the contract the company signed with each background investigator and also federal law. Does CACI care? No! They know they are doing it! Does the Department of Labor care? No! The Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division is incompetent. They never answer the phone when contacted to report Labor Law violations.

Corrupt members of Congress were lobbied by these – more... companies to allow for the work to be privatized and treated as a for profit endeavor. Background Investigators are abused on a daily basis by team leaders and management to squeeze out more "production." But if background investigators make a mistake, despite being pressured to fabricate and submit incomplete reports, then they are thrown under the bus faster than you can say CACI's motto of "Ever Vigilant."

And yes ladies and gentlemen, background investigations are treated like widgets and your "production" is measured through stats and the quality of your work is never a factor in how you are evaluated.

And yes, I second the motion that management and training staff have the MOST FOUL ATTITUDES!!!

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS TO QUIT THIS STUPID JOB AND NEVER LOOK BACK. TOTAL HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE!!!

To all former background investigators who made it out of this job to a better job while keeping their sanity & integrity:

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – less
Great working environment!
Intelligence Analyst- Law Enforcement (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 12, 2015
CACI officials and employees conduct themselves professionally and provide a strong work ethic to their customers, built on respect and loyalty.
Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Landover, MDMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great salaries!
Cons: supervisor sat to far away from my location
This company gave my real first opportunity in the civilian workforce coming out of the military. I also was located at near my home.
Flexible schedule and great people to work with.
LAN Support Administrator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: flexible time and great people to work with
Cons: lack of choice for helthcare providers
A typical day at work was always a great experience. I learned a lot from other co-workers expertice and management. The hardest part of the job was to deal with the same daily routine, but having such great group of co-worker made most the days enjoyable.
Nice Workplace
IT Service Desk Analyst/Top Secret Clearance (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDMarch 5, 2015
A typical day consists of assisting users with IT issues they may experience. If I can't resolve the issue I will create a help ticket and route to the appropriate department for further assistance
Great place to work, great working culture
Executive Assistant to, Dept. of Navy (CIO) (Current Employee), Pentagon, Washingtgon, D.C.March 5, 2015
Pros: great culture, great benefits
Cons: management could be better at mentoring staff for advancement opportunities within the company.
CACI, Inc. is a great place to work, the compensation, benefits, are very competitive to industry. I especially enjoyed the benefit of tuition reminbursement as I am completing my graduate degree.
Challenging, but uncaring
Counter Insurgency Targeting Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: medical benefits and flexible hours
Cons: no time off for lunch, very strict, seems almost like working in prison with the lack of cell phones, there are no windows to let in natural light; the environment is very depressing
Every 6 months there are descoping events that last for nearly a month. Each descope that occurred, I was a part of. As a contractor, there is no stability and no guarantee that your skills and work ethics regardless of how advanced or beneficial to the company, will be reviewed when descoping occurs. I've been with this company since August 2012, left my 3 year old for a 12 month deployment for them and provided quality products all this time and yet, for no reason (since it's an at will contract) I am being let go. This type of job is too stressful for a single mother and I do not recommend this company to anyone, especially subcontractors! I'm a direct hire, not a subcontractor, and yet I'm still being let-go. Makes no sense.
Direct explanation or required duties
Logistics Engineer (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 3, 2015
Get to work, sit down in your cube, check you e mails and proceed to work on required documents. Go home. Co workers are very professional.
Good place to work with great team work
o Data Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville VAMarch 2, 2015
8 hour work day with a great team.
Great opportunity to cross train in other fields.
The company has helped me grow in my experience and leadership.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Photos