CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVApril 27, 2017
Loved working for CACI. The project I supported was very challenging and fast paced. The advancement was awesome, and the benefits were fantastic. The only reason I left was a change in the program that necessitated a need to move to a different company in order to stay in my location.
Pros
Challenging, good pay, immediate management was effective, room for advancement.
Overall Productive workplace
Fusion Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AFApril 26, 2017
There was a lot to be learned from many different people with multiple years of experience who were always willing to provide mentorship. Overall good experience being that the job was overseas which provided even more diversity.
Great company!
Defense Travel Administrator / Travel Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22201April 26, 2017
Great company with many opportunities for growth! Worked there for five years and couldn't have asked for a better for a better company! The benefits were great!
Corporate side was great. Contract was challenging
Systems Administrator, Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 25, 2017
There were many challenges on the contract side of the house. It was very cut throat with lots of hours. Benefits didnt seem to come as easily on that side.

On the corporate side, you were recognized for accolades much more.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Raises were few.
NIce
Systems Administrator II (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 25, 2017
CACi is a great company. Nice culture. good work life balance. Good jobs and mobility program. They invest in their employees and management is always around to
Very exciting place to work
Configuration Manager III (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 25, 2017
I have been working for CACI, INC. for about six months and I can say honestly attest that this is a great place to work. Management are always proactively working to win more business and foster work-life balance for their employees.
Strong Corporate Values
Implementation Lead for Oracle Time and Labor (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 21, 2017
CACI has a very strong values and works as meritocracy. As people prove their value to the programs they support their ability to advance endless.

Have been part of the company for over 10 years so clearly enjoy working here.
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 20, 2017
Good company with great location and benefits. Enjoyable employees with plenty of diversity in job tasks and opportunities. Good balance of work and challenges.
well manage team
database engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  hulburt fieldApril 19, 2017
the group SOFPREP is well manage with fair work schedules. You can do your job with minimum interaction with the team and them go home. No culture , just work
My review
Communications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 14, 2017
This company is okay to work for. When a contract ends you may need to push a little harder to get on a new contract, but it usually happens pretty easy.
excellent company
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Detrick, MDApril 14, 2017
This company is very employee oriented with many opportunity to improve. Good team of folks. Most have been around for a long time.The most professional group of folks I have met thus far. Work hard and play enough. Able to telecommute or work remotely but have to prove yourself. Not a lot of bonuses but if you do your job then there is no drama.
Flexibility is great
Background Investigator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 13, 2017
We work from home and are a flexible company which I love the most about this job. However, we are seriously over worked with case loads and deadlines are not always reasonable. I some-what feel that compensation does not meet the high demands of the job.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Overload of cases and work
Good Employer
Sr. Station Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDApril 12, 2017
CACI was a great company to work for. No issues during my timeframe. Great management support.

I did not need the benefits, so I have no advice on how good the insurance plan was for instance. I'd definitely would work for CACI again!
Pros
Highest corporate integrity
Cons
Good people and casual work place.
Biomed Technician (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAApril 11, 2017
Too much travel the company does not have a very good presence at the site. The company is remotely based and the HR folks are very good. Good work experience for a rookie.
I love this job, and the team atmosphere.
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCApril 10, 2017
Don't want to leave this job, however I'm moving to Kentucky in September. Great atmosphere, good people and extremely effective leaders. If this job transferred I would definitely continue to work for this company.
Pros
Team players
Cons
Too many leaders
I liked the work but there was some weird internal politics
Sr. Software Engineer (contract) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2017
I enjoyed the work which was reasonably challenging but there was some weird internal politics that I fell victim to before I even understood what was going on.
Cons
San Antonio area is prone to severe golf ball sized hail storms
Ping pong table
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDApril 7, 2017
This job was perfect to work at, I love working inside the IT service center management was excellent the team leads were great, my co workers were very helpful from day one.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I didn't like how you had to ask for a break
Co-op IT Intern (Current Employee) –  MacDill AFB, FLApril 5, 2017
A typical day at wok would include providing administrative support to the various program mangers n the division. Along with these duties you get to work with senior military and civilian co workers.
My department was terrific
Principal Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAApril 3, 2017
arcane rules for sick time and vacation. Accruals of sick time is so much for each pay period so if someone has not accrued enough hours and is sick they would come to work and everyone got sick.
People are nice and fun to work with.
Cons
coffee is not free
Terrible hours, unenthusiastic environment
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COApril 3, 2017
Work hours were awful. They also cancelled our contracts after telling us we had an extension, putting many of us out of work unexpectedly. I would highly suggest avoiding this workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

CACI International Inc Reviews by Location