CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employer Reviews

Lots of work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: lots of work
Cons: contract ends june
Lots of work, Contract ends soon. Keep busy and plenty to learn. Good benefits and management very friendly. Co worker are very nice to work with.
good
General Clerk I/Data Collector/Tech/Win-T (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXFebruary 19, 2015
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Federal Contract Job
D.E.T (Current Employee), Houston, TexasFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: compensation/benefits
Cons: job security/advancement
Worked for this company on two different occasions totaling almost 4 years. No complaints other than no room for advancement and job security.
Good company
Paralegal (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good positions available, healthcare
Cons: pay rate
I enjoyed working for CACI and wouldn't mind working with them again in the future. I liked the benefits and the people I worked for, immediate supervisors and project supervisors were really kind, understanding and worked to help in any way possible.
Demands are unreasonable to meet goa morale is low for the investigators and PAY IS EXTREMELY LOW FOR THE WORK REQUIRED
Background Investigator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: field investigative work is enjoyable.
Cons: it's all about making your stats and little concern for you and your well being, pay is extremely low for the work required, no incentives, no bonuses; and no raises
It is fast paced and you must be detailed and careful to observe all federal guidelines, however, the guidelines, protocol and policy are changing faster than one can adapt and incorporate in to daily work day which leaves one feeling stressed, underpaid, and exhausted.
Run
Investigator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 12, 2015
This company has no idea what they are doing. They hired hundreds and hundreds of Investigators in a short period of time. They are beyond overwhelmed. Everyone I have interacted with from this company (management and training staff) have the most foul attitudes. Each of them! Very condescending. I have had A LOT of IT issues, however, they may or may not return your phone call. Then they just hand you off to one IT worker after another. I still have problems with my work computer. I regret accepting this job. Pay is good... when they pay you.
Very personnel oriented, with an eye on customer satisfaction.
Help Desk Operations (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: training on site and off.
CACI takes care of their personnel. They are willing to work with you to provide training to keep you proficient for the customer. The Company is dedicated to their Customers/Clients. No matter how large they still take care of you.
Corporate Culture is very much family like
Production/Logistics/Supply Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 3, 2015
Cons: easy to get lost in project work and forget the hrs that fly by.
My experiences with CACI have ben very positive. Realizing that contracts come and go....they do really try to retain the talent they have and move people to other projects or groups when work is available. They take ethics and personal responsibility very seriously. There is always someone willing to help you or teach you if you need assistance with a project...even if they are not in your work circle. Very good company with positive leadership and low turnover.
Great working experience
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee), Fulton, MDFebruary 2, 2015
Free breakfast and friendly working enviroment.
Teamwork environment.
Learned higher level deployment from Hadoop to Hive and from Hive to Oracle databases using Oracle Loader. Support lower environment from Terremak to HP.
Challenging but rewarding environment
Accounts Payable Manager/Vendor Management (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 31, 2015
CACI is a dynamic workplace with ever-shifting variables that consistently test and improve your skill-set. My direct management is supportive and responsive while also allowing me to implement policies and controls as I see fit.
Overall, a great place to work.
Program Manager (Technical) (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: open to alternative work schedules and teleworking if permitted by the contract you support
Cons: upward mobility is tough.
I have had some great opportunities at CACI. Great management teams over the years. Gained some fantastic management skills and strong understanding of financial management. Good work-life balance.
Good company
Information Security Engineer/MEDEX Developer (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 22, 2015
For a large corporation, CACI is a good company to work for. The salaries are relatively competitive. When I worked for them (before the Affordable Care Act), the health insurance was good, but expensive. Overall a good experience.
Excellent
Veteran Language Analyst, Asst PM (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent
CACI Int'l
Systems Integrator / Mechanical Drafting (Current Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDJanuary 20, 2015
CACI office in Annapolis Junction is a good place to work. We do satellite communications design and fabrication for the federal government.
Great Company.....Fairly good place to work.
Systems Administrator III (Current Employee), O'Fallon, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: very flexible reporting times, great facility
Cons: difficult servicing customer
Loved the local office. Very friendly staff and Fast paced with medium stress. Very good working conditions. The most difficult part of the job is the customer we service. The most enjoyable part of the project is the ability to work from home when needed. Very flexible on our daily reporting time.
Great team values and very supportive of contiuing education and gaining more skills
Service Desk Manger (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 15, 2015
The people I work with are a great group. I learned how to become a better manager of my time, assets and working with different personalities. My coworkers are the best. We have a very family oriented environment. The hardest part of my job I would say is working with disgruntled customers who seem to never be satisfied with any resolution to the problem. My most enjoyable part of the job is working with my great co-workers and knowing that we look out for each other on the job and off.
Decent place to work
Electronics Technician Maintenance III (Current Employee), Aberdeen MdJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: little recognition, small pay increases
I have been with CACI for about 10 years. It is an ok place to work. Pay is average. Pay raises are minimal. If you are looking for a job where you can grow and have room to advance your career you may be disappointed. There seems to be little involvment by management and little recognition of individual achievements. Performance reviews are annual and as I stated pay raises are minimal.
CACI
Internal Communications Coordinator (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Typically I review philanthropy requests, support employee's questions regarding philanthropy, volunteerism. Process corporate awards/recognition program. Assist with the intranet site
CACI Technical Trainer
Technical Trainer (Former Employee), MCAS Cherry PointDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: low pay
Job is for a Senior Aviation Military retiree. Job deals with inspecting aviation squadrons for compliance with the NAMP. Could be a great job but the position has a very high turnover rate due to low pay. This makes it hard to keep Quality employees.
So far so good
Vendor/Payroll Analyst (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 29, 2014
I've been here for about 4months and I'm still trying to feel out everyone at this new contract. So far so good.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Photos