CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc United States Employee Reviews

It's a typical place to work.
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee), PittsburghMay 5, 2015
Pros: great coworkers, casual work environment, exciting work.
Cons: no job security, no individual value as an employee to the corporation
When I started here, 9 years ago, it was a strong, secure, growing corporation. My co-workers have always like family. Everyone gets along with everyone. Over the years, it has slowly become evident that I'm working for a large corporation and that the most important thing in the office is the bottom line, regardless of quality, client satisfaction, work/life balance, etc. It's become "a job" for the first time in my life. That's the trade off.
Well rounded company. Always willing to allow personal time.
Investigator (Current Employee), Fairbanks, AKMay 4, 2015
CACI International is a good company to work for. The corporation, management, and team leaders are aware of the need for personal time off when necessary. The set realistic goals and award achievers. The benefits package and pay are good. I love the independent work atmosphere while knowing that help is there if needed.
Great choice for employment
Clerical and Project Supervisor (Former Employee), Washington, DC and Arlington, VAMay 3, 2015
This organization worked with various government agencies thru contracts. As contracts ended, most employees were carried over to the next contract or other contracts.
Open environment
SR. Instructional Systems Designer/ Team Lead (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAApril 29, 2015
Provided exceptional employee resources. Provided the necessary individual attention for professional development.
Great company
Executive Assistant/Team Lead (Former Employee), Arlington, VAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits
CACI International is great company to work for. They offer their employees great benefits. Furthering your education and taking the iniative to enroll in training is somthing CACI encourages all its employees to do.
This company was enjoyable and challenging to work for
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Dayton OhioApril 28, 2015
Pros: Payed time off benefits were good
Cons: Expensive, with high deductibles were not good
I always enjoy coming to work meeting new challenges of day.
The projects that I worked on helped me learn new technologies.
The co-workers at this company were excellent and professional.
I projects that I worked on were enjoyable and rewarding.
Not a bad job
GIS Technician (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 27, 2015
Pros: Safe, Time off is great
Cons: Not the best paying job
Probably not the best place for a career, but the managers and employees are very helpful. Get paid while listening to music and podcasts all day which is sweet.
Greatest company ever
Equipment Installation Lead (Former Employee), OverseasApril 26, 2015
Pros: Outstanding Team work enviorment, Training, Support of Veterans
Cons: None
The most important part about CACI Inc., is the 100% support for U.S. Soldiers and Veterans. I enjoy every minute that I work for CACI.
Wonderful Experience
Senior Operations (Current Employee), InternationalApril 24, 2015
Company was great for educational opportunities. I mainly worked overseas, therefore I did not fully enjoy the benefits of working inside of CACI.
A promising opportunity cut short by cutbacks in overhead positions.
Proposal Analyst (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAApril 22, 2015
CACI was a stellar example of the implementation of process and procedure within the Bid and Proposal workspace, and how well those can work for winning proposals. That is, until they chose to drastically reduce the proposal infrastructure. I cannot say how they are faring now, but I do miss the opportunities I might have had had they stayed the course in their Business Development and Bid and Proposal areas.
Working for Facilities
DATABASE SUSTAINMENT SPECIALIST (DSS) (Current Employee), Hanscom AFB, MAApril 20, 2015
I enjoy working in this position, . Working in the Facility Management office new challenges are always turning up. My typical day consists of tracking and assigning work request for maintenance that are documented on line. Dealing with internal customers to help with problem solving, or maintenance that may be required. Assist in documentation for projects that requires external contractors to be completed to help the facility run smoothly.
Love my coworkers, great place to work, no room for advancement.
Senior WTI Analyst for CITP/NGIC (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAApril 20, 2015
Cons: No music, no windows, it is very quiet.
Working 8 to 4 Monday thru Friday while at NGIC. Data mining and pulls for self generated products is normally what my day consists of unless an RFI comes in. Coworkers are great! The hardest part of the job is lack of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself and the coworkers in my section.
CACI
System Administrator (Current Employee), Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 16, 2015
Great Place to work. Makes employee feel wanted and always has opportunity for growth. This is a great opportunity. Very Grateful to get an opportunity.
Great Experience
Contractor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 16, 2015
I enjoyed my work days. Typically my day consistent of checking emails, responding in a timely manner and reporting to management/higher authority. The hardest part of my job was arranging my schedule for the customer. There would be some days I would work until 8pm or even midnight. I didn't mind, but my manager had a problem since he did not see me doing my work.
Great Company
Technical Trainer III (Former Employee), fayetteville NCApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great Company
Cons: none
Nothing but great things to say about CACI. I work ed on a DOD contract which doesn't hold much for job security, but great work and company none the less.
It was good while it lasted
Project Manager (Technical) (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 15, 2015
A lot of managerial mistakes were made that cost our team our jobs! The US government can also take some of that blame as well!
A great place to start my career
Department of State Contractor (Former Employee), Springfield, VAApril 8, 2015
• Provide logistical and asset management support to the DoS, Overseas Vehicle Operations Program.
• Track and update material management records within Asset Pro and ILMS databases.
• Responsible for the initial receipt of State Dept vehicles destined for overseas embassies and consulates.
• Coordinate armoring requirements with Diplomatic Security and servicing requirements with dealerships.
• Consistent in the accurate processing of State Dept vehicles, which includes both incoming and outgoing vehicles. Weekly reports are similarly prepared in a very timely and accurate manner.
• Manage and lead a team of 8 employees.
• Perform back-ups of the vehicle inventory unit levels on a daily basis.
• Ensure proper maintenance and repairs are made on all vehicles prior to shipment.
• Issue documentation authorizing the issuance and shipment of outgoing vehicles.
• Conduct annual vehicle reconciliation reports.
• Responsible for conducting monthly vehicle status update reports.
• Work with department managers in creating time-measured metrics for the implementation of a performance based contract for the Department of State.
Productive and a learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), McLean, VAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Very understanding
Cons: Not returning calls in a timely manner, Not responding to e-mails in a timely matter
I really enjoy working at CACI the jobs were nice and the co-workers was very nice. A typical day at work was very busy which I enjoyed because I like staying busy at all times. The job was not hard at all. Working with the customer and being told how great of job you are doing.
Challenging and Exciting place to work
Background Investigator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAApril 4, 2015
A typical day at work includes conducting multiple interviews, typing reports from interviews conducted, and scheduling more interviews.
Mehh
Investigator II (Current Employee), USAApril 4, 2015
I can't say that I would recommend that someone work here on a particular/current contract under the current circumstances. Hopefully the company culture improves.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Salaries