CACI International Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 4, 2016
Great people, challenging environment with plenty of support from management and the organization in general. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a faced pace, challenging environment.
Great Place
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen ProvingMay 3, 2016
Held a contractors position and was offered a reasonable pay. Benefits were reasonable. Supervisors were efficient and effective. A good company
Great company to work for
Battlefield Vehicle Forensic Technician (Former Employee) –  APO, AE, 09357, USMay 2, 2016
Great company to work for with many different fields. Long hours working over seas. The personnel hired are skilled in there fields. Management keeps you well informed
Pros
good benfits
Cons
long hours over seas
nice place
Logistics Analyst Lead (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 30, 2016
nice people, great experience and opportunity to learn and grow as a person. Typical day is eight hours but there or times when it's required to work more than usually but you are given time off if needed.
Company with good work ethics.
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 29, 2016
It is nice to work for big size company which has good work ethics and professional employees. It has good self training programs for employees.
Run of the mill government contractor
Law Clerk (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 29, 2016
Probably a great company if you are in the C-suite or just below it. For everyone else, you can do better elsewhere. This is a company that doesn't invest in its employees so expect the bare minimum, i.e.- lighted work spaces, chairs and desks- everything else is considered a perk.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Great Company
Operations Manger (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 27, 2016
Great Company to work for. No issues and the onboarding process was great! I even received books from the CEO. So far things are great!
Great place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 24, 2016
I learned a from experienced professional and military personnel. I helped with clients and applied business process improvement practices.
great opportunity
Intelligence Analyst - Counterterrorism (Current Employee) –  MDApril 24, 2016
great company that is growing bigger annually. very professional and the dress code reflects that. hours are flexible so that is great for family professionals
Pros
hours
Cons
health, unorganized
an over all nice people and atmosphere to work
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 21, 2016
It was a fun place to work we had cook outs and a ping pong table. I had the opportunity to work with active military and retired people
Pros
are the surprise cook outs
Cons
short brakes
Great Company
Project Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 20, 2016
CACI is a great company, I actually love working here, the environment is peaceful and the people are really nice. They truly care about you having a life outside of work, They will work with you to take care of your family and personal needs.
Pros
Compassionate, Work Life Balance, Telework Available, Good Benefits, Environment is peaceful
Cons
Pay could be better
Flexible company
Credentialed OPM Personnel Investigator (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 14, 2016
CACI allows investigators to work from home. The benefit package is above average. The Team Leaders are very supportive, friendly and communicate well to the team.
Great Place to work
Systems Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 13, 2016
Great Place to work, great culture. Employees are treated with respect. Great opportunities to grow and learn. Overall great company.
great place for advancement
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 13, 2016
A great place for me to work at. I have been given the opportunity to advance and leadership has trusted in me as a whole. I have been with CACI for 5 years and would like to continue but elsewhere out of the state of Virginia.
Great compnay that respects its employees
Project Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 12, 2016
I've had a great experience working with CACI, Inc. They do their best to take care of their employees in the event a contract ends and have a listening ear when you needs to address concerns. As with some companies, management was great, depending on who was your leader.
Cons
Like many contracting companies benefits (particularly health) is a bit expensive.
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 12, 2016
Great place to work, supportive employees. Promote education and provide funding to attend school. Provide sick leave which is rare these days with contracted employees.
Friendly, laid back environment
Network Administration, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 6, 2016
CACI is a great place to work, friendly staff and management. The only downside, as with any contract work, is the ups and downs of renewing and expiring contracts.
Pros
Friendly, laid back and flexible environment
Cons
Contract dependent
CACI is OK to work for.
Senior Targeting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 4, 2016
I think that the issues I had with "CACI", were probably more likely than not issues with the program I was on. As opposed to the company itself.

The analysts and the lower level leadership would bring up issues with the program or the way things were being done and ways to fix the problems. The higher leadership would generally ignore the problem until people stopped bringing them up, instead of addressing the problems.
Pros
Bennifits are competitive.
Cons
Lack of senior leadership that is willing to take suggestions and do something with them.
Enjoyable workplace with flexibility
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 3, 2016
Productive and flexible workplace that allowed room for growth. The people there were well informed. Writing out the reports they way wanted was a challenge, but they made it so you was able to master the concept. I enjoyed the flexibility of the job. Talking to different people everyday was good, because it allowed to interact with people form different walks of life. Management was fair. Co-workers were polite and helpful.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Vehicle not provoded
WARNING: CACI lacks integrity and sacrifices ethics for $
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 1, 2016
I was constantly threatened that I would be fired and I was micro-managed by my supervisor during my short time (though long hours) with CACI. Company policy states that they have zero tolerance for hostile work environments. I submitted a complaint through HR and they continually refused to respond. They finally said that there wasn't anything wrong with threatening and harassing employees and they weren't about to take any action. I'd rather take a job picking up doggy doodoo then work for CACI again.
Pros
Some nice employees
Cons
Everything else