CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employer Reviews

Repetitive
Document Coder (Former Employee), Alexandria, VADecember 13, 2014
This was a temporary contracted position. I was not at the facility long, and I coded documents overnight. My experience was overall positive, and the staff were very hands on.
Intelligence Analyst Biometrics, Lead (Current Employee), Tysons Corner, VADecember 12, 2014
Pros: very ethical company
CACI helps our customers:

Safeguard our national security
Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges
Reputable company but offers little job security
Policy and Threat Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir and PentagonDecember 9, 2014
It was an honor to work for such a successful, reputable company. Unfortunately, management does not support contractors on the job or when they lose coverage. Disappointing.
Contract Work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 9, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: no exposure to caci culture
This is a typical government contractor agency. Work at client site with no real exposure to corporate CACI.
Great learning experience
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GADecember 9, 2014
I enjoyed learning about the Technical aspect of my job. The hardest part of this job was being off site from the company headquarters, and trying to hold employees to a standard
Great Compnay
Accounting Financial Analyst/Controller (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VADecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits/ pay
Cons: no advancement, no one left
Enjoyed the job very much.
Great company to work for.
Nothing bad to say
Productive and Exciting Workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
This a dream job for an employee. Room for growth and advancement. Supportive in academic studies. Reward employees for short-team and long-term progress.
Great Assignment
BETSS-C Lead Operator (Former Employee), Chatilly VADecember 2, 2014
Pros: service to the military
Cons: long hours and being away from home
CACI is a defense contracting company. Employees are imbedded with the Military in combat environments. The daily duties are challenging and conditions are often long and demanding. CACI takes great pride in supporting and providing for it's team members by send supervisors to locations to check on their team members in combat areas.
Great Company
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioDecember 2, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: na
CACI is a big company that takes care of their employees. CACI is a well known company around the world and is well respected in that manner as well.
A great company with excellent compensation.
Proprietary Systems Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: lack of excitement
The company has a great work.life balance. Weekends are optional depending on the specific contract you are under. Work is not as exciting, but the compensation makes it doable.
Good Solid Company With Decent Job Security
Logistics Analyst Principle (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 30, 2014
Pros: steady and reliable work
Cons: limited advancement and recognition
CACI is one of the top DC consulting firms but lacks the snobbishness of firms such as Booz Allen. The company has a solid track record of winning and holding onto contracts which is a good thing for job security.

Management is fine; I honestly don't see much difference between management at any high-end consulting firms. The local teams are isolated – more... from the companies top management so other people's experiences may differ.

Just like any big company in Government consulting, promotions along with decent raises are few and far between. If you're looking for fast-track promotions in Government contracting look for small start-up companies

Overall I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a steady job in Government contracting. – less
Network/Hardware Support Technician/Web Author (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 15, 2014
Pros: opportunities for learning new skills
Cons: contract vs. fte
Dedicated people, very engaged management intriguing projects
Good location
UNIX Systems Administrator /Linux and Window (Current Employee), Fulton, MDNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great salary
Cons: short contracts
installing and configuring severs, per customers request.
new applictions and new software.
great managers, very understanding and helpful.
Not really able to give as I am displaced from majority CACI employees.
Program Analyst III (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VANovember 14, 2014
Cons: short lunches; small leave accrual and not in conjuction when given.
As stated above, I have difficulty providing a true outlook of the company as I am away from the main office. I work at a different location for non CACI individuals. I do not have daily interactions with CACI employees.
Great company if you have a high position.
Help Desk Coordinator (Former Employee), Gunter Air Force BaseNovember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay and learning opportunity.
Cons: job security could be a factor because you were expendable if you were a novice.
The Job took placed on an Air Force Base, so they was a lot of security protocol. The entrance of the work station was called a vault and you needed a Common Access Card or CAC for entry(same method to enter the base). Inside there was no windows and several clocks with different time zone and computers over 50 desktop computers equipped with phones. – more... The objectives of the job was to open tickets and resolve the network or computer based issue. I learned and was trained on how to accomplish this task with experienced veteran making sure the job was done correctly. The management was well thought, you had two breaks and a lunch break and you worked no more than your time. The next shift was scheduled to be there 15 minutes early so there was no gaps in between work. Co-workers were helpful, some more experienced than others. The hardest part of the job was trying to solve an issue beyond your knowledge, this ticket was forwarded to those in higher positions. The most enjoyable part was being able to resolve an issue you were not familiar with. – less
Too Early ToTell
Logistics Analyst 1 (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: pipe line to civil service jobs
Cons: below average pay.
I have only been with them for a short time. In that time, I have already been required to take a significant pay cut due to the government contract they were awarded.
However, on the plus side, they have a history of being a pipeline to better civil service jobs. Most of the people I work with on the government side started at CACI.
Overall rating for this company
Lead Contract Support/Program Control Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 27, 2014
This was one of the best places I have worked! I would recommend people to apply for opening they may have.
CACI. Inc., is a fantastic place to work.
Logistics Analyst Lead (Former Employee), Chantilly, Va.October 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: loss of contracts.
A typical day at work consisted of communicating with government clients and answering all messages. Never a dull moment. Provided support services to ship Captains, fellow contractors, as well as CACI and government department heads. I worked with THE best co-workers. The hardest part of my job was ensuring all Deliverables were on-time and the most – more... enjoyable part of my job was when all tasks were completed and when our Clients provided positive feedback. – less
OK
roject Management/Configuration Management Analyst (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 24, 2014
Co-workers non-communicative and indifferent. Very little interaction with co-workers. But I did learn a lot of important skills.
Productive Job
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 16, 2014
Telecommunications I planned construction projects and identify project scope and resources; recommend project budget and spending plans. Identify potential risks and design strategies to mitigate or avoid them. Monitor and track project progress.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Photos