CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employer Reviews

Productive Job
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 16, 2014
Telecommunications I planned construction projects and identify project scope and resources; recommend project budget and spending plans. Identify potential risks and design strategies to mitigate or avoid them. Monitor and track project progress.
advancement is encouraged
Paralegal (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: at caci you have an open door policy
Cons: your investments are not explained well
It is a company worth to work for. There is enough room for advancement. working there you are encouraged to educate yourself.
The benefits are good.
Counter-intel analyst
Intelligence Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth TexasOctober 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: contract dependent
Good hours with overtime opportunity. Data-mining and minimal analysis, poorly trained management, grumpy co-workers, working in the dark because people think they're in the CIA, great pay.
A company with character and integrity as a focus
PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 10, 2014
I came to CACI via a corporate acquisition, as is the case with many of the employees. A typical day is filled with many internal and external customer interactions to accomplish goals in a dynamic environment. CACI offers many opportunities to train in your given knowledge area or cross-train/mentorship in other areas you may wish to explore.

What – more... I've learned- Document everything and maintain the lines of communication with your team. That is an invaluable asset. The most challenging part of the job is managing expectations of very mature teams where a project has existed for several years; however, it is not impossible and can take time for the existing project culture to adapt to new management and process styles. The most enjoyable part of the job of awarding employees for a job well done as well as helping them attain their goals, certifications, and see them grow. – less
15 years "Outstanding Customer Service" in Multi - Industries.USA
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: team player, incentives for "outstanding recognition "by clients and staff
Cons: short breaks
• Assisted staff members with inquiries related to human resources
• Fielded incoming calls and directed staff members to various departments
• Assisted public with inquiries into World Bank jobs
• Aided vendors with inquiries about contract proposals
• Subject-Oriented Trainings Completed: Computer/Technology (using MS Office, MS Business Great Plains, – more... DocStar, Pace/Pass System, Mainframe Application, AMB Mortgage, and understanding database management and maintenance); Project and Task Management; Institutional Policies, Processes, and Procedures; Business Judgment and Analytical Decision-Making
• Personal Growth Trainings Completed: Versatility and Adaptability; Client-Orientation; Drive for Results; Teamwork/Collaboration/Inclusion; Knowledge, Learning and Communication – less
Good suporting Management
System Engineer (Former Employee), APO, AP, South KoreaOctober 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits and location
Cons: us government/military political system
This was a position as contractor to the US military in Korea.

The management was excellent and always tried to help its employees. There were many opportunities to take online classes and bonuses if you completed certifications.

The job was good and you were looked at as an expert and professional.

The military political system was sometimes hard – more... to work with. – less
Stable
System Administrator III (Current Employee), Pearl harborOctober 1, 2014
Pros: flexible
The company is great. Management is fair and balanced. typical day at work include troubleshooting varying degree of issues.
Meeting and working with people from different parts of the world.
BETSS-C Operations / Sensor Systems Operator (Former Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 29, 2014
Each of my jobs entailed me to work with and meet people from different parts of the world. To accomplish my job effectively I have learned some words of different languages to communicate with others.
I would go back in a heartbeat
Warehouse Specialist / Project Lead (Former Employee), New Albany, INSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: pay, employees, managers, huge contracts, appreciation, respect
Cons: layoffs in my area, only see growth at corporate level?
I loved my 11 years with CACI, even when I was working part time and called back from a layoff. Yes, I said "called back from a layoff" I've never even heard of someone getting called back. There are A LOT of office politics, but overall this is a great company.
Counterintelligence Analyst
Counterintelligence Analyst, Plans (Current Employee), Quantico, VASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: great work, leadership
Great company, they hire nothing but the best. Committed to growing talent. Inspired leadership. Minimal corporate responsibilities, the customer is the only focus.
Industrious Litigation Support Contractor
DMA/Paralegal (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2014
Working at CACI has been both rewarding and challenging. I’ve gained and insurmountable wealth of knowledge regarding litigation support and trial automation. My role during my tenure has been ever changing. My scope has ranged from research, fact checking, witness prep, pre-trial activities (discovery) to in court support and supervision. Due to my – more... outstanding work performance, I’ve been trusted to move about projects and cases and work independently on-site with clients.

My most recent endeavor included being part of an amazing trial team with the Department of justice. Our defense team represented 5 defendants in a well-known, long running multimillion dollar case with a victorious outcome for our clients. Being a part of such an amazing trial team was personally rewarding and provides me with motivation and enthusiasm for my next endeavor.

There is a great amount of respect amongst my colleagues and management here at CACI. We work as a cohesive team and share the same goal of meeting and exceeding our clients ever changing needs. – less
Good Environment
Principal I.O. Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: invisible management
Good environment with ample benefits but management can be a bit difficult to find on what can only be deemed more than one occasion.
Great experience as part of a team
Law Clerk- (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2014
For the past two years I have worked as part of a CACI International team. I have had the opportunity to take on responsibility, initiate project ideas and meet with other team members to coordinate goals. Every member of the team has contributed to a positive environment and the ability to meet our clients needs.
Challenging and exciting work
BETSS-C Operator, Afghanistan (Former Employee), OCONUSSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great pay, good benefits, work independently
Cons: lengthy deployments away from home
Long periods of boredom punctuated by moments of pure adrenaline, terror, and excitement. The hardest part of this job are the long periods away from home.
Highly Skilled and Knowledgeable on all HR Matters
HR Administrator Investigator Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 25, 2014
I've been working in human resources for about 13 years and have often questioned how I got here. I do have a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Management, but I accidentally found myself in entry level HR positions and found that it was something I enjoy and have good skills for. One of the biggest misconceptions about human resources is that – more... it's all about taking care of people. Human resources is a business function, just like accounting, marketing, and legal. Our job is to protect the companies' assets, including people. To distinguish yourself and to help sell your previous experience in an HR field, you have to recognize that every position in a company, including HR, must impact the bottom line. I hire good people so that they will help the company succeed. I provide good benefits so that employees will want to remain with us as long as possible. I train to protect the company from liability and to ensure that employees are producing at the highest level. I love what I do because I impact the company's performance every day and because I get to spend a great deal of my time working one on one with employees of all levels. Also, in a generalist role, my day is never the same and I get to participate in a wide variety of projects. The skills that I bring that are important in this field include, but are not limited to: creativity, problem solving skills, professionalism, confidentiality, reasoning, "big picture" thought, and diplomacy. – less
Government contracting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: office, long breaks, work at your pace
Cons: benefits and low pay
Check emails from SAIC. Meet with my supervisor and get information from them about what equipment needed to be scrapped. Walk through the warehouse and locate the equipment and arrange for the old parts to be removed from the warehouse. Help the warehouse manager locate missing equipment and fill out forms
Surveillence
Site Lead (Former Employee), Arlington, Va.August 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health
My job was to make sure the perimeter was being check for safety.
Professional Environment with very competent management.
Accounts Receivable Analyst III (Former Employee), Arlington VirginiaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: professional and friendly working environment
Cons: caci in the year of 2013 lost contracts meaning loss of some financial benefits.
CACI has a very capable management team in the Accounts Receivable department. We were also given the tools needed in order to be successful.
Contract work is sometimes not a good fit.
Training Assistant Officer (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: site location was closer to home.
Cons: senior management course was given a long way off.
I did not work for CACI directly. They held the contract that I worked. My first contract with them was part time which I loved.

After that contract came to an end, I tried to complete a contract that another officer prematurely vacated. Unfortunately, I disappointed CACI by not being able to grasp the essence of the job within the allotted time. I – more... was also very ill with Bronchitis which probably injured my ability to concentrate.

The Training Assistant Officer job was quite difficult because I had to constantly send reminders for senior managers to send in their mandatory review of the officer they had recommended to attend our Senior Management Course. No, I was prohibited from making a phone call. Needless to say, the first class I put together was a disaster. – less
Database Analyst II (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 14, 2014
Fast paced environment and very enjoyable.Creating and updating Concordance databases was hard but very interesting at the same time.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Photos