CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employer Reviews

Good company
Information Security Engineer/MEDEX Developer (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 22, 2015
For a large corporation, CACI is a good company to work for. The salaries are relatively competitive. When I worked for them (before the Affordable Care Act), the health insurance was good, but expensive. Overall a good experience.
Excellent
Veteran Language Analyst, Asst PM (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent
CACI Int'l
Systems Integrator / Mechanical Drafting (Current Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDJanuary 20, 2015
CACI office in Annapolis Junction is a good place to work. We do satellite communications design and fabrication for the federal government.
Great Company.....Fairly good place to work.
Systems Administrator III (Current Employee), O'Fallon, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: very flexible reporting times, great facility
Cons: difficult servicing customer
Loved the local office. Very friendly staff and Fast paced with medium stress. Very good working conditions. The most difficult part of the job is the customer we service. The most enjoyable part of the project is the ability to work from home when needed. Very flexible on our daily reporting time.
Great team values and very supportive of contiuing education and gaining more skills
Service Desk Manger (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 15, 2015
The people I work with are a great group. I learned how to become a better manager of my time, assets and working with different personalities. My coworkers are the best. We have a very family oriented environment. The hardest part of my job I would say is working with disgruntled customers who seem to never be satisfied with any resolution to the problem. My most enjoyable part of the job is working with my great co-workers and knowing that we look out for each other on the job and off.
Decent place to work
Electronics Technician Maintenance III (Current Employee), Aberdeen MdJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: little recognition, small pay increases
I have been with CACI for about 10 years. It is an ok place to work. Pay is average. Pay raises are minimal. If you are looking for a job where you can grow and have room to advance your career you may be disappointed. There seems to be little involvment by management and little recognition of individual achievements. Performance reviews are annual and as I stated pay raises are minimal.
CACI
Internal Communications Coordinator (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Typically I review philanthropy requests, support employee's questions regarding philanthropy, volunteerism. Process corporate awards/recognition program. Assist with the intranet site
CACI Technical Trainer
Technical Trainer (Former Employee), MCAS Cherry PointDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: low pay
Job is for a Senior Aviation Military retiree. Job deals with inspecting aviation squadrons for compliance with the NAMP. Could be a great job but the position has a very high turnover rate due to low pay. This makes it hard to keep Quality employees.
So far so good
Vendor/Payroll Analyst (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 29, 2014
I've been here for about 4months and I'm still trying to feel out everyone at this new contract. So far so good.
No transparency, rocky future
Project Control (Current Employee), AnonymousDecember 29, 2014
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: lack of transparency, insurance is rising, pay is low, forget about a raise
Been here two years now. At first the company seemed solid but after an acquisition and some policy changes, the company seems very rocky. Over the last year, I've seen more than 200 lay-offs. My mgr said to me basically to look around for other work in case they decide to lay more people off. That's scary. The management tells us nothing about what is going on. They seem to constantly try to pinch pennies so they can acquire more companies but never seem to think of their current employees well-being. When I started, our company Christmas party involved going out to eat and having a couple of drinks, playing some games and getting a few prizes, like a TV, tablet, etc, all on the company dime. It was fun. Now we are allowed only dinner, under $30 with tax. No prizes, no drinks, and we have to do this during work hours so we have to take leave to even attend. Recently they also decided to take our only other perk left away, free coffee. Now we have to buy it ourselves. I understand it's free and they don't have to give it to us, but when you as a company start taking every perk away from the job, it starts to wear you down. People start to look elsewhere.
I also found out that as far as pay go, I'm on the bottom rung of my pay scale. I make what an entry level college grad is suppose to make. I have a four year degree and seven years experience. I asked by boss about it and she did nothing. She kept saying she would look into it and never did. The only thing we've received as a company is a 1% raise, and not everyone got that. No bonuses, no Christmas gift, nothing.
I'd say take your talents elsewhere. I plan on it.
Excellent place to start a career
Collection Analyst (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 24, 2014
Pros: salary and health insurance
Cons: overwhelming workload
A typical work day could be 8-15 hrs between in office and teleworking to meet deadlines.
CACI taught me to how to manage and maintain a multi-million dollar portfolio, maintain strong vendor relationships, conduct meetings and conferences.
Management styles differed many were mentors while others were micro mangers and could make you very uncomfortable.
Most co-workers were your family away from home.
The hardest part of the job was making sure you didn't fall behind.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the recognition and praise you received for a job well done.
Arbitrary and difficult in the NYC area
Background Investigator I (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 23, 2014
Very difficult job with minimal supervision or assistance for an inexperienced investigator. NYC area is hard because most people dont cooperate with federal investigators.
Repetitive
Document Coder (Former Employee), Alexandria, VADecember 13, 2014
This was a temporary contracted position. I was not at the facility long, and I coded documents overnight. My experience was overall positive, and the staff were very hands on.
Intelligence Analyst Biometrics, Lead (Current Employee), Tysons Corner, VADecember 12, 2014
Pros: very ethical company
CACI helps our customers:

Safeguard our national security
Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges
Reputable company but offers little job security
Policy and Threat Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir and PentagonDecember 9, 2014
It was an honor to work for such a successful, reputable company. Unfortunately, management does not support contractors on the job or when they lose coverage. Disappointing.
Contract Work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 9, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: no exposure to caci culture
This is a typical government contractor agency. Work at client site with no real exposure to corporate CACI.
Great learning experience
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GADecember 9, 2014
I enjoyed learning about the Technical aspect of my job. The hardest part of this job was being off site from the company headquarters, and trying to hold employees to a standard
Great Compnay
Accounting Financial Analyst/Controller (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VADecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits/ pay
Cons: no advancement, no one left
Enjoyed the job very much.
Great company to work for.
Nothing bad to say
Productive and Exciting Workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
This a dream job for an employee. Room for growth and advancement. Supportive in academic studies. Reward employees for short-team and long-term progress.
Great Assignment
BETSS-C Lead Operator (Former Employee), Chatilly VADecember 2, 2014
Pros: service to the military
Cons: long hours and being away from home
CACI is a defense contracting company. Employees are imbedded with the Military in combat environments. The daily duties are challenging and conditions are often long and demanding. CACI takes great pride in supporting and providing for it's team members by send supervisors to locations to check on their team members in combat areas.

1 2 3 4 5

About CACI International Inc

CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, – Read more

CACI International Inc Photos