CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Excellent COmpany
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Federal Railroad AdministrationAugust 22, 2016
I had the great pleasure to work for this great company for 2 years. Excellent project managers, excellent HR, excellent directors, good play, good benefits.
benefits
Cons
pay desired
Great Company
Project Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 20, 2016
CACI is a great company, I actually love working here, the environment is peaceful and the people are really nice. They truly care about you having a life outside of work, They will work with you to take care of your family and personal needs.
Pros
Compassionate, Work Life Balance, Telework Available, Good Benefits, Environment is peaceful
Cons
Pay could be better
Atypically Slow Contracting Firm
Application Systems Developer Intermediate (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 8, 2016
CACI is a big defense contractor in Virginia. They possess many contracts for the Navy. However, as a contractor, they tend not to do much new development work, at least at the location I am at. Most of my work has either been maintenance, making small changes to the system, or IA security. The only time I actually felt like I learned anything valuable was when I was loaned out to the Database team. In that situation I picked up on some PL-SQL. The management has very poor planning abilities and does not assign appropriate timeframes to complete assignments, usually overallocating very simple tasks, and assigning few hours for important ones, while pressing hard to follow the schedule for the sake of Earned Value.
Pros
good pay, decent benefits coverage
Cons
poor management, poor time scheduling, lack of work or overload
Productive Company
System Programmer I (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJanuary 18, 2016
The workforce is a mix of retired military and civilian; so interaction and social environment is very favorable. At the co-worker level you are practically family, which makes the work and life manageable.
However, the company is growing at the time I'm writing this and is changing direction.
The new mood of management is to promote young and headstrong types. Those that are content with being on the low end are being weeded out slowly.
Another note: Since this is a contract company, job security is not guaranteed unless you are lucky enough to still be around after the first 3-5 years. It's not the company's fault, its just the budgets of the contracts.
Pros
Great benefits and good willed co-workers
Cons
Contracts, never know if your job will still be there
Life Balance
Material Control Spec Lead (Current Employee) –  Crane, INJuly 12, 2016
Very difficult to build any type of leave with this company, little to no time to spend with family; other benefits are fine.
Great place to work for hard working employees
Project Manager, CM / Project QA Manager (Former Employee) –  King George, VAMay 29, 2016
This company believes in employee retention even during tough times. If one works hard, one could make a great living with longevity. Bonuses, pins, recognition, and compensation was above adequate.
Pros
compensation, bonuses
Cons
Great compnay that respects its employees
Project Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 12, 2016
I've had a great experience working with CACI, Inc. They do their best to take care of their employees in the event a contract ends and have a listening ear when you needs to address concerns. As with some companies, management was great, depending on who was your leader.
Cons
Like many contracting companies benefits (particularly health) is a bit expensive.
Great Company
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bolling AFB, DCJuly 15, 2016
Flex hours, good benefits. Very first job as a contractor and the experience was a good one. Don't want to write a review though.
Excellent entry level job with great pay and benefits.
Engineering Support Tech./Lead Tech. Instructor (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDMay 9, 2016
Excellent entry level job with great pay and benefits. While I fully enjoy working for CACI, I am ready to further advance my career.
Good Company
Lead, Software Applications Tester (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 15, 2017
Great management team during my employment with CACi. Job advancements were great opportunities and growth, Suggest others to check out CACI employment opportunities.
Pros
Job Growth
Cons
No Comments
Zero job security and poor management
Technical Writer 2 (Former Employee) –  Crane, INOctober 25, 2016
Manager is incompetent and his business practices are unethical. You will have little to no job security working with this company. Lay-offs are common. The manager has made a bad name for himself here at Crane, IN in the 8 short years he's been around.
Cons
lay-offs, expensive insurance, poor management
Like an unfunny version of office space
GIS QC Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 5, 2016
Full of blowhards and suck ups. Promotions are based on ability to suck maximum bottom since no real work is ever completed. If you are good at pretending to work and staring at a computer for hours this might be the job for you. Spending time interning for a panhandler would be a better use of time.
Pros
Get paid do nothing at all, Free book from the ever wise Capt. Jack London, not the the White Fang guy.
Cons
Soul sucking
excelent Job Work/Life Balance
Project Manager/Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  London, OHJuly 18, 2016
Excelent Job Work/Life Balance. Career and personal development very high on the agenda. Management team very professional and personal when required.
Pros
Great Management team
Cons
limited expenses allowed
Good salary but has flaws
legal assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2016
Remote communication with supervisor is poor. Their technology so advanced that sometimes it is not compatible with my computer. Courses offered to advance career are not relevant to my expertise.
Pros
great salary
Cons
no career advancement and above comments
Great company
North Central Region Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Oakland, MIMay 17, 2016
Enjoy working for CACI, good benefits. My position is remote and it is very nice to work from home. Nice education reimbursement program as well.
WARNING: CACI lacks integrity and sacrifices ethics for $
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 1, 2016
I was constantly threatened that I would be fired and I was micro-managed by my supervisor during my short time (though long hours) with CACI. Company policy states that they have zero tolerance for hostile work environments. I submitted a complaint through HR and they continually refused to respond. They finally said that there wasn't anything wrong with threatening and harassing employees and they weren't about to take any action. I'd rather take a job picking up doggy doodoo then work for CACI again.
Pros
Some nice employees
Cons
Everything else
Very large Company
MS Exchange Administrator\Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 24, 2016
Nearly 50 federal agencies rely on CACI to design, implement, sustain, and manage their enterprise IT solutions. We create tailored end-to-end managed services and workforce augmentation that provide measurable benefits, including greater efficiency, improved mission up time, and reduced costs and complexity.
Great Place
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen ProvingMay 3, 2016
Held a contractors position and was offered a reasonable pay. Benefits were reasonable. Supervisors were efficient and effective. A good company
I love my Job
Project Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 11, 2015
I have been employed here for almost 4 months now, I actually love my job and the people I work with, a far cry from previous positions. The managers and team are very positive and they truly care about wach other. The company allows a flexible work schedule and is pretty understanding when it comes to emergencies and illness. The benefits are excellent and the culture is pretty laid back, though they are VERY professional the atmosphere is more relaxed than it is stressful every single day.
Pros
Great Benefits, Flexible Work Schedule, Telework Available, Nice Managers
Cons
I have always made more money than this
Good company
Administrative Services Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 16, 2016
Excellent benefits, work to life balance. Good work / life balance and flexible with telecommuting. The company continues to grow through acquisitions, which is good for company stability,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.