CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Terrible hours, unenthusiastic environment
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COApril 3, 2017
Work hours were awful. They also cancelled our contracts after telling us we had an extension, putting many of us out of work unexpectedly. I would highly suggest avoiding this workplace.
Excellent benefits and management support
Lead Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 31, 2017
CACI has the best corporate support and internal management. Many large corporations lack both. I recommend working for CACI and their subsidiaries.
Pros
Benefits, Management, Internal Corporate Support
Decent
Engineering Technician II (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 27, 2017
I really like what I did an the people I worked with. My manager could have been a little better and I didn't like the way they handed out layoff letters to half of the company within a week.
Fair Transparent Company
Senior Manager, Finance (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 22, 2017
CACI is a fair and transparent company. The organization is large enough to support internal growth and career development and offers flexibility in most roles.
Friendly Workplace
Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 17, 2017
The management is very fair, and willing to work with you to create a good personal life/work balance. Additionally, the in-office environment is positive and coworkers are friendly.
Work
Logistics Analyst/Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDMarch 17, 2017
Great company to work for that cares for their people. I have been working for the for some time now and i have nothing negative to say about them. They are very understanding of whatever your life throws your way and always willing to help and work with you.
Do your job to avoid drama
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 15, 2017
Good team of folks. Most have been around for a long time.The most professional group of folks I have met thus far. Work hard and play enough. Able to telecommute or work remotely but have to prove yourself. Not a lot of bonuses but if you do your job then there is no drama.
Pros
solid company
Cons
not sure how much growth potential
Company that values the importance of advancement
Sr. Supply Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 14, 2017
CACI is one of the successful contractor on the waterfront due to the people that are working for it. Mostly compose of USN retirees who understand and knowledgeable in providing the needs of the clients.
Management Issues
Litigation Support Specialist (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 14, 2017
The management was terrible with plenty of favoritism, fraternization, and corruption. Jobs were given to unqualified people that were liked by the manager and qualified people left the company because they weren't brown nosers. The higher higher ups need to do something about this because CACI is a well known company that I was happy to work for, but my manager acted as if she was a Queen in her very own corrupt queendom.
Interesting Work and Good Benefits
Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Crane, INMarch 12, 2017
CACI is involved in interesting and diverse work types. Their health benefits are very good as well. Pay varies, however it is competitive. Overall a good company.
Fun workplace
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 8, 2017
Some managers are great, others are not fully engaged and don't positively contribute to morale. I like working here overall. The culture is mostly positive.
IS a good Company to work for
Infomation Security Engineer Lead (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDMarch 6, 2017
So far is been a good company.
Management indicates that training is available but then when you apply, Management seem to have a problem with it.

Takes time to really get to work. Having some issues with Security and personnel processes.
Caci
Editor/Writer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 3, 2017
As an entry level editor/writer, I enjoyed my work. As I grew in my abilities to handle the organization of a request for proposal and its delivery, I began to handle more and more of the entire process. I worked in a predominantly male culture which was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we won the contract.
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
long, long hours
Great family environment
Hub Manager (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AFMarch 2, 2017
The best place that I have ever worked and a great work place culture. The work was always given and proper methods and the safest practices despite being in a warzone.
Management level makes all the difference
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
I was recruited into CACI by an SVP who made use of all my capabilities in sales and marketing. I was able to thrive, be recognized as a rising leader in CACI, and learn/grow a great deal professionally. When that person retired, there was a management vacuum for months with little/no guidance from upper management as to the remaining Leadership (including myself) on business direction. Eventually the new SVP hired decided to eliminate my position as part of a cost-cutting measure while he reorg'd and brought in his own people. Disappointing.
Pros
Fast-paced, dynamic work environment under the correct leadership
Cons
Bad management, strategic direction from upper management on our business.
Government contract work/tons of oversight
INVESTIGATOR (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 28, 2017
It's difficult to become proficient due to constant changing requirements. Metrics used to improve quality only serve to demoralize. Pay is too little for the impact this job has on national security and the difficulty of completing.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
No colaboration with coworkers
Management Dislocated
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 25, 2017
Worked for CACI with a contract under the DOD at NAS JRB Ft Worth.

Very stressful work environment. Team Leads lacked management and leadership skills which attributed to the friction. First opportunity to leave I jumped at the opportunity.
Poor Management
Government Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Poor Upper Management in the sense that they don't really care for the employees. They are constantly hiring temps to replace employees and then laying them off to save money. They hire a lot of new employees for a lower pay
Environment
Systems Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 16, 2017
Good working environment, however, there was no opportunity for job advancement in my project. Great benefits including: stock, healthcare, dental, and vision.
Productive Atmosphere
Automation Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 10, 2017
-Scrum Meetings
-Logging Bugs
-Writing Scripts
-Sending emails
-Very effective communication throughout team
-Management is fair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

CACI International Inc Reviews by Location