CACI International Inc Employee Reviews in United States

N/a
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 1, 2016
Nothing more to add about this company. Will not return for anything nor will I work for another sub company who teams with this company.
Good salary but has flaws
legal assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2016
Remote communication with supervisor is poor. Their technology so advanced that sometimes it is not compatible with my computer. Courses offered to advance career are not relevant to my expertise.
Pros
great salary
Cons
no career advancement and above comments
Very large Company
MS Exchange Administrator\Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 24, 2016
Nearly 50 federal agencies rely on CACI to design, implement, sustain, and manage their enterprise IT solutions. We create tailored end-to-end managed services and workforce augmentation that provide measurable benefits, including greater efficiency, improved mission up time, and reduced costs and complexity.
Great company
Senior Technical Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 23, 2016
I provided day technical support for HUD's legacy system. Worked on a great team. The commute was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
work was challenging
Cons
commute
Good company
Administrative Services Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 16, 2016
Excellent benefits, work to life balance. Good work / life balance and flexible with telecommuting. The company continues to grow through acquisitions, which is good for company stability,
Had a good retention rate until sequester
Data Architect/Systems Programmer, Principal (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMarch 16, 2016
Strong corporate culture. Lots of jealousies and infighting over ownership of projects. Lots of egos. Very little training.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Not supportive
Fast pace, exciting place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  DelawareMarch 12, 2016
I really enjoyed working for CACI in Germany. I learned a lot from my team leader and my customers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for your company.
Pros
Perfect work hours
Cons
No A/C
Good open work atmospherre
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 2, 2016
I enjoy working for CACI. My direct workspace is and open bay work atmosphere and my co-workers are very friendly which makes an all around nice place to work and share ideas.
Pros
Discounted snack bar and complimentary coffee
Cons
Expensive Healthcare costs
Exciting fast paced work environment
Senior Facility Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAMarch 2, 2016
CACI is a good company that holds it's employees to high standards for success. Management is very helpful and co-workers are good character professionals.
Great experience highly recommend to all
Logistics Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 2, 2016
Learned a lot from my time in the military that I use and apply to my life everyday. I would highly recommend it to all. Its a great stepping stone in life for either a career or a stepping stone.
Pros
GREAT LIFE AND CAREER EXPERIENCE
Cons
HIGH STRESS AND NOT ALWAYS AROUND FAMILY

Want to know more about CACI International Inc?

Ask a question
Bad company, bad people. Stay away
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 26, 2016
This company is very bad, stay away from them. They downsize them self and doesn' t provide employee enough training. They don't trust their employees at all. People point at others back.
Great company
Generator Mechanic Power Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAFebruary 26, 2016
Work consists of repairing, troubleshooting and preventive care of Power Generation equipment and HVAC units. A typical workday is 12 hours a day 7 days a week as I am currently deployed overseas. The management is very good and fair to employees. There is a good vacation package and all employees work well together.
Ok place
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 26, 2016
My time with CACI was not overall a bad experience. My coworkers were nice individuals, and made the tought times easier to go through when lay-offs came..
Worked for better companies
Principle Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 24, 2016
Management is a constant hurdle that gets in the way at CACI. Lack of leadership and any connection, coupled with lack of any skills on the projects they manage create a climate of hostility and distrust from middle management.
Fun and challenging place to work.
Database Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 24, 2016
I've been with CACI now for approximately 1 1/2 years in a Database Administrator role. I absolutely love it here and couldn't be happier. The title suggests it's a "challenging" place to work, but not in a bad way. I love to learn and advance my knowledge in any way possible. Technology is changing so rapidly that we have to stay on our toes and learn to adapt to change and accept it with open arms. Continually pushed to think outside of the box and exercise all of my analytical skills keeps me interested in this job and love coming to work everyday. I couldn't possibly have anything negative to say about this place.
Pros
Flexible environment, accountability, responsibility, advancement potential, and many more...
Great Company To Work For
Administrative Assistant\ Sr. Word Processor II (Current Employee) –  LouisianaFebruary 23, 2016
I have been working for CACI over 6 years the scheduling is wonderful and the opportunities are endless you can also get and education at the companies expense and the pay is pretty good.
Pros
Great Company to Work for
Cons
None to my knowledge
Tough surroundings sometimes; worked in a combat zone
Logistics Analyst 2 and 3 (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAFebruary 22, 2016
I enjoyed working with CACI Technologies. The people were great to work for and very helpful whenever I had questions. I worked as the sole Admin person for our particular program in Afghanistan. I loved the people I worked with as well as the ones I worked for.
Good Job
Biomedical Technician II (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 18, 2016
Great company to work for. I worked for them at a military base for one year and eight months. It was an honor to work for the army and pm and fix their medical devices.
Pros
Lots of pros
Cons
No cons
CACI is a great employer to work for.
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newington, VAFebruary 17, 2016
Work with contracts and sensitive documents; typical day is busy, and often presents new challenges to resolve. Contracts are fixed, without opportunity to be creative.
Pros
Continuously learning new skills.
Cons
Restrictive environment at times
Productive contracting company, with great objectives for there employee's. Good training provided, also good compensation and benefits.
Executive Coordinator III Contracts (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 16, 2016
I've worked in the contracts department for ten years as an administrative coordinator for 4 VIP'S on the executive level. Duties ranged from contracts close-outs, to HR Onboarding/Offboarding duties. Government property detail, and administrative scheduling, reports, and many other duties provided. Overall CACI was a great company to work for, and I would take another position with them given the opportunity.
Pros
TRAINING WAS AVAILABLE FOR STAFF
Cons
UPWARD MOBILITY NOT OFFERED IN MY POSITION

CACI International Inc Reviews by Location