CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Overall a good experience
Federal Background Investigator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2017
Great people, very kind hearts and minds. If you put in the work
you'll enjoy your time. Even though it was my time to depart I have learned from the experience and will take it to my next destination.
Quite Productive and Fun
Executive Director/Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IN, Dayton, Ohio, Washington DCJuly 17, 2017
CACI takes care of their people. They fully understand what and who makes up the company "People". From the Chairman of the Board of Director to the Administrative Assistant everyone is important. I can not say enough good things about CACI.
Pros
Lots of good things....
Military Culture
Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAJuly 17, 2017
Military Culture with a lot of Good Ole Boy comradery but not a lot of consideration for family and employees activities outside of work. Fr Belvior is a challenge to enter and gain access to your office.
Pros
Wonderful and meaningful program to support
Cons
Not a lot of consideration for my personal life and family.
Cut throat, No support from management
Background Investigator III (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 16, 2017
CACI is large government contractor in multiple areas and disciplines. There is a cut throat atmosphere, management does not support the workers, keeps shoveling work on workers with no relief. Company does not stand up for workers.
Rewarding working environment, with great employees!
Computer Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 14, 2017
I enjoyed working for CACI, overall. I was not impressed with their 401K matching, however. I was able to take classes while employed with them. I was satisfied with my employment, my supervisors and co-workers were enjoyable to be around and easy to work with.
Pros
Great co-workers in a good work environment
Cons
401K contributions are not equivalent to previous employer contributions, Vacation accumulation is insufficient.
Stressful to the point of unenjoyable
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 12, 2017
Lack of leadership, Management was horrible. Corporate dislocated from field operations and failed to give concern for employees and the way they were treated.
Pros
Cons
You name it.
A slow paced environment, yet productive and rewarding
Veterans Assistance Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAJuly 11, 2017
When the work day begins it is typically not too busy. When it becomes busy, everyone in the office is purely focused on customer service. Helping Transitioning Service Members and Veterans is what we do and has always been number one priority in our office. The workplace culture is very professional, yet low stress. I like the fact of coming to work in a low stressed environment.
Pros
Great rapport with management, Flexible hours, Floating Holidays, Low stress environment
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Nothing special
Recommind Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 11, 2017
Exactly what one would expect at your average desk job in modern day corporate America. I honestly have nothing more to say than that. But this thing requires 150 characters.
Cons
Very professional environment with locations throughout the world
Procurement Technician (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 9, 2017
Though I came on board with less than a year left on the contract, I have enjoyed my job and most importantly working with the US military. Condition in Afghanistan can be rough but having an enjoyable working environment eased the pain.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tinker AFB, OKJuly 8, 2017
I very much enjoyed the challenging aspects of CACI while I was there. I left to go to a what I thought was a better opportunity. The people were all great and friendly.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Equipment
it is a job
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJuly 8, 2017
Management lied about the job assignment. Work environment is with people that haven't matured from Junior High. Fearful of pranks that occur every day.
Productive, Efficient
Image Analyst Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 7, 2017
It is a great place to work with a flexible schedule and great people. it has a great location and great work space fore each of its employees. It is really good
Great work / life balance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 7, 2017
Great company to work for with lot's of flexibility. Benefits are very good for contract work. Flexibility with work schedule. Downside is company reorganization.
Pros
Benefits, vacation
Cons
upward mobility
Stressful, deteriorating culture, low employee morale
Financial Analyst, Lead (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDJuly 6, 2017
The company has gone through a reorganization four years in a row leading to a stressful work environment due to the lack of communication and planning of the reorg, low employee morale as employees get bounced around from manager to manager and a deteriorating culture as a result.

There are some great people left and the salary, benefits and flexibility are positives.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
employee morale
An interesting place to work.
Systems Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2017
An interesting place to work. The customer this contract supports is very unique. Therefore there are surprises everyday. You'll like the job/company if you enjoy a creative and challenging atmosphere.
Business Systems Analyst, Principal 02 (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 5, 2017
CACI provides the a good job work/life balance. Some projects will allow for flexible schedules to accommodate for this.
All of my benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and vision stayed the same.
Good for entry level
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 4, 2017
CACI is a good place for entry level workers to get experience and clearance. The tuition reimbursement benefit is good which offers an opportunity to get Masters degree and relevant certifications.
Steady work, no room to improve
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 1, 2017
Mid level management is toxic, does nothing but blame subordinates and only take responsibility for positive results from subordinates. They are only interested in their own career.
Great, but not great for everyone
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR (Current Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJune 29, 2017
This company is great! Working remotely offers a lot of flexibility, but it can be difficult to maintain a work/life balance.

This jobs a easy to learn, but you have to be willing to ask uncomfortable questions and always be trying to get more information even when someone does not want to give the information.
Good Culture
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 29, 2017
There has been much change within my immediate section, however the culture and individuals in which I work have all adjusted. There is seems to be job security with the flux of individuals that are brought on board. This flux also could be due to the retention rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

CACI International Inc Reviews by Location