We’re looking for a team player.
We’re looking for someone with a dynamic, "can do" personality.
We’re looking for someone with successful and proven sales experience.
We’re CAL Insurance, and we're looking for you!
CAL Insurance & Associates, Inc. is recognized as a “top tier," agency by the insurance companies we represent. Established in 1927 and financially stable, we are a one of the most established regional brokerages. Our clients are typically headquartered in California; predominantly in the Bay Area. Being a “full service" agency allows us to represent our client’s entire insurance portfolio. We represent the best, most stable insurance companies available in the marketplace. Whether our clients' needs are for their business or for their personal lives, we help them establish and manage their insurance portfolio.
Yes. We work hard. But no matter how busy we get, we celebrate what drives our continued, mutual success—the people who work together to create our motivated team.
Located in the Sunset Neighborhood of San Francisco, we offer extremely competitive salary and commission splits, state-of-the-art technology systems and resources, a supportive marketing team, and dedicated account executives to help ensure your success. We have a dedicated office space with plenty of free parking, and warm and encouraging colleagues. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a stable, well-established, and respected regional firm. We invite you to visit our website at www.cal-insure.com for additional information.
INSURANCE SALES AGENT - PERSONAL LINES
The Insurance Broker / Agent will be responsible for identifying and securing prospects interested in working with you to become their insurance broker/agent, trusted advisor, and community leader. Our ideal candidate will be highly ethical, and someone people feel comfortable recommending to family, friends and colleagues. You will be expected to go the extra mile to nurture and maintain strong relationships with your clients, and work with internal account executives to keep the client satisfied and retain the account year after year.
Successful producers often have a background in team sports, or have maintained a job during college. Those that have competed in team sports understand the drive to continuously improve. They know the competition is tough, but they see the big picture and know their personal improvement will help the team achieve their goals. The college graduate who may not have had the competitive team sports experience, but who worked through college, will likely possess the ability to multi-task and focus on achieving a goal. The insurance industry is very lucrative, but it takes time to learn, develop relationships and build a book of business. This is not a “get rich quick" industry.
"Top tier" candidates will have:
- A successful track record of personal lines insurance sales;
- A confident, and highly self-motivated personality, coupled with a "can-do" drive and a superior work ethic;
- No fear of failure;
- Strong verbal and communication skills, with good command of the English language and a keen ability to establish and maintain relationships;
- Ability to handle confrontation and overcome rejection;
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook, and * * PowerPoint. Strong familiarity with internet is also required;
- Strong math, organizational, and follow-up skills;
- Proven time management, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and follow up skills in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and work independently, while adhering to the highest ethical guidelines; and
- Experience working as a positive, proactive, contributing member of a team, with all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that offers sky's-the-limit earnings potential, great stability, (as evidenced by the many years we've been in business), and employs an encouraging, supportive team, rush your resume and salary history using the Indeed.com submitttal tool, as indicated. We look forward to hearing from you!
CAL Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.