CALO is a nationally recognized residential treatment center focused on treating teens with developmental trauma and attachment disorder. CALO’s reason for existence is to Profoundly Change Lives and Create Joy. At CALO you will find that most things you do on a daily basis will have this deeper purpose behind it.
We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. We have a dynamic, fun, and enthusiastic team, and offer a competitive salary (negotiable) and benefits package (health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, free meals, etc.). CALO believes in providing high quality, innovative treatment within a compassionate environment. Building healthy, reciprocal relationships with our youth is a special focus of CALO employees.
Find out more about CALO's benefits at http://caloteens.com/jobs
The Junior IT Technician position is the first level of support for the operations of CALO and becomes the voice and face of the IT department to our staff and students. CALO seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making a difference.
- Understanding of basic computer/network concepts and terms
- Experience supporting Active Directory, Windows 7, Exchange, MS Office, Windows Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Telephone system support for entire organization
- Experience troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and mobile devices
- Experience with Routers/Switches, TCP/IP, DNS, WiFi and VPN
- Network + Certification or equivalent experience/knowledge
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience working in a production environment
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
Please email your resume to marketing[at]ca-lo.com
No single residential treatment program can successfully be all things to all troubled teenagers. Generalist residential treatment centers...