Capitol CREAG is recruiting for multiple IT Cable Installation Technicians in Buffalo, NY.
Installation Technician position at our Buffalo, NY project. The installation technicians will be responsible for installation of Telecommunications, Audio/Visual and Security System infrastructures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize best practices and industry standards for the installation of cable and cable pathway infrastructure.
- Need to be comfortable and capable in sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
- Responsible for completing daily/weekly tasks and reporting progress.
- Read and utilize the installation schedule and ensure all tasks/milestones are completed on time and in good order according to standards and the installation drawings.
- Identify and help resolve issues with drawings, schedules, team members, other trades, etc.
- Perform ongoing QA/QC reviews and resolve issues.
- Issue, track, and maintain tools that are assigned for use.
- Manage the flow of materials between storage facility and the installation location assigned.
- Coordinate with the crews and supervisors of other trades that are working alongside us to minimize downtime and interference.
- Record and submit accurate daily/weekly reports as assigned.
- Attend trainings and meetings as directed.
- Maintain a set of redlined drawings.
- Keep a journal of the ongoing status of installation.
Required: Two (2) years of telecom installation experience.
Preferred: BICSI Certification – Installer I & II. Fluke tester experience/certification. Four years of telecom installation experience. Experience installing audio visual equipment and systems. Eligible to receive and maintain a security clearance of TS.
Email resume and salary requirements.