Responsible for timely and accurate payroll reporting of client invoicing to ensure a positive cash flow.
- Manage day-to-day invoicing to ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Responsible for providing scalable global processes focused on accuracy, simplification, standardization, productivity and internal control.
- Identify issues, recommend solutions and lead them to successful conclusion.
- Work closely with Technical Accounting team to ensure proper billing and revenue recognition.
- Understands payroll processing sufficiently enough to be accountable for resolving complex billing and business operation issues.
- Provide analysis and findings of weekly billing.
- Prepare internal and external audit requests.
- Special projects as needed and assigned.
- A very detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized person
- Patience, persistence, and excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt, while we try to adjust our systems to improve our performance
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft Excel (Highly Preferred: functions such as vlookup, conditional formulas, conversions, and formatting)
- Familiarity with online payroll processing software
- General knowledge of federal and state payroll taxes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work quickly and accurately while being able to change gears
- College degree is a plus
- Several years experience in a business environment
- 10-key data entry skills would be helpful but not essential
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality are required
- Genuine interest in how our systems work, and an ability to constructively suggest improvements