Responsible for timely and accurate payroll reporting of client invoicing to ensure a positive cash flow.
- Manage day-to-day invoicing to ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Responsible for providing scalable global processes focused on accuracy, simplification, standardization, productivity and internal control.
- Identify issues, recommend solutions and lead them to successful conclusion.
- Work closely with Technical Accounting team to ensure proper billing and revenue recognition.
- Understands payroll processing sufficiently enough to be accountable for resolving complex billing and business operation issues.
- Provide analysis and findings of weekly billing.
- Prepare internal and external audit requests.
- Special projects as needed and assigned.
- A very detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized person
- Patience, persistence, and excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt, while we try to adjust our systems to improve our performance
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft Excel (Highly Preferred: functions such as vlookup, conditional formulas, conversions, and formatting)
- Familiarity with online payroll processing software
- General knowledge of federal and state payroll taxes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work quickly and accurately while being able to change gears
- College degree is a plus
- Several years experience in a business environment
- 10-key data entry skills would be helpful but not essential
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality are required
- Genuine interest in how our systems work, and an ability to constructively suggest improvements
CAPS prides itself with being the premier entertainment payroll services for the television, film and live events industries. We have worked...