CARI.net, a cloud and dedicated hosting solutions provider, headquartered in the heart of San Diego's technology corridor, has an open position for an experienced web developer.
You will be closely involved with the development of CARI.net’s Control Panel web interface, which our customers use on a daily basis. You’ll be working closely with our development team, implementing new features into our panel as well as work with our public facing website. We are looking for someone who is creative and has a passion for web development.
This is an on-site position.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years experience with PHP and OOP methodologies
- Familiar with HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- Must be a great team player
- Background with SOAP technologies
- Basic working knowledge of MySQL
- Perl experience is a plus
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Basic Linux configuration and troubleshooting abilities
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Spanish or other languages a plus
- Able to read and comprehend technical documentation
- Must be able to legally work in the US
- Drug test and employment verification required prior to hiring
- This is an on-site position. Applicants should be local as we are looking to fill this position immediately.