CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack was honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in 2011 and 2012, was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award, and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas in 2013.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
This position is a full time, entry level position. The ideal candidate will be involved in reviewing design documents, writing test cases and performing manual testing on CaseStack's web-based supply chain software throughout the full software development life cycle. You will learn the software development life cycle and many types of testing methodologies. If you are a perfectionist, have a knack for finding bugs, a quick learner, and a team player as well as being able to work independently, then this is your chance to join an exciting, fast growing company!
- Test and find bugs to provide a bug free product
- Investigate code defects
- Develop test outline, test plan, and execute test cases
- Manual testing on web-based applications, VB and .NET components
- Perform defect tracking and defect reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Possess a test to break attitude
- BS degree in computer science or a computer information systems related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- ≤ 2 years in software testing or software development
- Other related computer experience is a plus
This position is available at either our Santa Monica, CA or Canoga Park, CA office.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.