CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack has been honored as “One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” and was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
This position will provide internal and external technical support as an Electronic Data Interface (EDI) resource. Responsibilities will include processing failed documents, troubleshooting problems including communication, mapping, failures and issues and working with trading partners to resolve EDI issues. It will also provide research resolution for escalations from internal and external team members, complete special projects as assigned, and interact with internal contacts and external carriers and vendors.
- BS in a computer related field
- Basic knowledge of CSV, flat files, EDI or XML or other related subjects
- Experience in standard EDI transactions including 940, 943, 944, 945, 856 is a plus
- EDI troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly, determine the root cause and make repairs
- Experience working in a web-based environment
- Understanding of FTP or other communication protocols
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to be an effective team member
- New grads are welcome to apply, but some work experience is preferred
- Document procedures
- Provide EDI support for customers and internal users
- Troubleshoot and fix transaction errors with suppliers and customer EDI/XML/CSV relationships and integrations
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k, PTO), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.