ASSISTANT OPERATIONS BRANCH MANAGER
Ocala Florida 34470
Direct Hire. Salary to $70+ great benefits, stable company lots of growth potential!
Make a difference in our client’s company. Manage all the day to day activities of this small but fast paced fabrication manufacturing plant. Oversee 9 employees working in 1 shift. Hours from 8 – 5
Responsibilities are inclusive of but not limited to:
- Administrative staff / order entry, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and customer service
- Work with the Branch Mgr., Plant/Value Added Products overseeing all aspects of the branch annual operating budget.
- Oversees the efficiency of all production operations
- Inventory control
- Quality control
- Mentor staff with open communication
- Work with HR on staffing
- Complete and submit weekly payroll
- Monitor labor dollars spent within budget
- Purchasing oversight
- Monitor sales and sales force
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field is required.
- Five to seven proven years of previous supervisory or management experience in a fast paced manufacturing or fabrication environment.
- Solid knowledge of processes involved in the manufacture of fabricated products preferably with iron or steel is a plus.
- Knowledge of cost accounting principles and financial statements, including P&L
- Previous lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous experience motivating workforce through change management is required.
- Proven supervisory and management experience on all levels are required.
- Ability to plan and direct the work of workforce and insure training and development objectives are being met.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate on all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and meeting all required deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs.
- Good understanding of safety and the desire to following all established procedures are required.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint software.
IMMEDIATE NEED. IMMEDIATE GROWTH POTENTIAL. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED