We are a health insurance agency located in Mount Laurel, NJ and are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the various Associations, brokers, group leaders, subscribers and carrier representatives
- Respond to customer calls from groups, members and brokers in a timely and efficient manner
- Act as a liaison between the members and carriers to resolve any policy or claim issues
- New Group Submissions
- Process Activity at various carriers
- New Business Quotes for brokers and Sales Representatives
- Communicate with members regarding policy and enrollment issues
- Open Enrollment
- Assist in other tasks as deemed appropriate
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Health insurance license or background a strong plus but not required
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Extremely meticulous and detail oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong customer service orientation and phone skills
Our benefits package includes health and dental coverage, paid time off and 401k contribution.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume and salary requirements. Thank you!