CBG Biotech, a leader in the Biotech Industry, is in search for an Inside Sales Account Representative with proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service. As an Inside Sales Account Representative at CBG Biotech, you will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. The ideal candidate will have sales experience. Call center and telemarketing experience is preferred.
The position requires effective communication with Team Leader, Support Staff, VP of Sales and our customers. It also requires the ability to multi-task and work independently in a focused work environment.
The Inside Sales Account Representative is a new position within the Company, and the candidate will be given all the tools and training to hit the ground running and achieve success in a short amount of time. Opportunity for promotion after six months of success. This promotion includes more responsibilities and a pay increase.
- Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with company gate keepers
- Getting decision makers on the phone with you and closing the sale
- Processing pre and post sales paperwork
- Communicating weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Providing support to your assigned team
- Make a required amount of outbound calls and contacts a day
- Sending out a specified number of quotes a day
- Overcoming objections
- Providing Cost Analyses, Cost Justification and Quotes
As an Inside Sales Account Representative, you must be personable, determined and positive. You must also be dedicated, dependable and demonstrate a solid work ethic. It is also important to your role as an Inside Account Sales Representative that you are driven, sales oriented and able to handle rejection with resilience. The ideal candidate will have two years of experience successfully selling Business to Business.
- Background in sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work
401k Plan Available
Please send your contact information as well as a resume or brief description of all related experience.