CBS Sports Network

CBS Sports Network United States Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great rewards
Runner (Former Employee), Lewisburg, PAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch, gas money provided, friendly staff
Cons: worked out in the cold a lot
Other than one worker abusing the privilege of having my phone number and getting fresh, my experience was more than enjoyable. I wish I could work for them on a regular basis. Unfortunately, being a runner is based on your knowledge of the town, and not of any production value.
Great Company
Marketing Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2015
I have been learning so much about marketing for a media/broadcast company. Everyone is so nice and willing to help you with whatever you need.
Fun and exciting place with room to grow
Producer (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
I work mostly on the road. I travel all over the United States to cover sporting events. It's a tough and demanding job, but it's a place that stresses creativity and gives you a chance to really grow in the industry.
Tight knit, fun place
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
It is hard to explain a typical day at work because I did so many different projects there. I learned a ton about how social media can be used, essentially for free, to elevate a brand. Working with 3 supervisors was a big challenge, but the other intern and I got used to this responsibility and managed it very well. The people were very friendly and didn't come across as your typical "New Yorkers." Despite my commute making the days seem very long, the work was enjoyable and when I was actually at the office, I really enjoyed myself. This is definitely a place I could see myself at one day.
Great,
Remote Operations production Intern (Former Employee), NYCApril 2, 2013
Pros: boss is understanding
Cons: you dont get paid
It is a great experience for an internship you learn alot and everyone is friendly and helpful
Good.
Freelance Transcriber (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2012
Excellent place to work. Great management. Enjoyable co-workers.