CBS Television Distribution Employee Reviews

Great company
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2017
Great company, smart people. Great environment. Interesting industry. Left because the commute to Santa Monica was exceedingly difficult to do every day.
Best Company I Ever Worked For
Finance Intern - Credit & Collections (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 24, 2015
Loved the Credit & Collections Team. They were absolutely helpful when it came to balancing my school/work life schedule. Most enjoyable part of my job was getting to go to all the different meetings, having my bosses treat me like a friend. It was a fun place to work with supportive management.
Pros
Free Lunches, Donut Weds, Bagel Fri.
Cons
wouldn't hire temp while waiting for me to finish school so I could be full-time
Fun workplace with a pool table
Lead Logger (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2015
Worked in post production and it was one of the best jobs. I was able to network and create more business connections. Work hours were perfect for work/life balance.
Small Entertainment Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2015
It was a place to get my foot in the door in my accounting career. Great people. It was a very small company so you definitely wear many hats. Good exposure to entertainment accounting before getting into bigger entertainment companies.
Great people and a friendly atmosphere. Everyone is very willing to help and teach.
Production Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 27, 2015
The best part of the job is the atmosphere at the office and the people you work with. Fun and exciting place to be apart of. As an intern everyone was very willing to show you the ropes. Worked on the show Inside Edition and the internship was more hands on than others and allowed you to go out on field shoots as well as shadow producers in day to day activities.
An experience of a lifetime
Social Media/Graphics Intern (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAFebruary 26, 2015
One of the best experiences I have ever done! As an I assisted multiple departments in the company to fulfill daily operations including: social media, production, voiceovers, digital and graphics. I gained invaluable knowledge in the entertainment industry from script writing to filming!
Pros
Invaluable Experience
Cons
Non-Paid position
Financial Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Santa monica, CADecember 17, 2014
Work life balance is hard, accounting dept always really busy.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Pay is ok
Encouraging and creatively stimulating work environment.
Producer and Host (Current Employee) –  Studio City, CANovember 6, 2014
There are many positive aspects about working for CBS Television Distribution which include, but are not limited to, a friendly work environment, encouraging co-workers, and a company that thrives on self-starters.
Great place to Intern!
Media Relations / Publicity Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 4, 2014
Interned for five months in publicity department and it was a great experience! I learned a lot, and everyone was very helpful!
Exciting and always something new going on
Assistant to VP of Programming & Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2014
This was a temporary 6 month job for me that I absolutely loved. My background is in film/tv production. I was assisting the VP of Programming and Development. A typical day would consist of calendar management, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, arranging conference calls and setting up meetings. I was also involved in various administrative projects and researching talent for shows that were in development. People would send in reels and I would review them for potential talent and show ideas. I met many people that would come in and pitch ideas for new shows. The worst part of the job was that is was only a temporary position for a set period of time!
Fast paced news environment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2013
This is a good place to work in the television industry. Most staff are supportive and helpful.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 17, 2013
A place where you learn the basics of tv and the industry and meet people.
Corporate environment - most people kept to themselves.
Executive Assistant to EVP of Communications (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 8, 2013
It was a great place to learn the ins and outs of the syndicated television business. The hours were 9-5.
Pros
Nice work environment, executives were very knowledgable
Cons
Most people had to sit in their cubicles all day long so there was very little social interaction
fun work place
Promotion Internship (Former Employee) –  Santa MonicaFebruary 4, 2013
Fun experience and really learned a lot through out the internship.
Nice and friendly coworkers.
not easy to adapt.
Pros
lunch room with videos games, free drinks
Research
Research Analyst/Sales Executive in Training (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 6, 2012
Not a good place to work or grow. Bad management in research. Bad environment to head to each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBS Television Distribution. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3