Determines client requirements and develops reports, specifications, drawings, instructions and related documents.
- Prepares and modifies reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental studies and designs for projects.
- Evaluates need for design changes and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Serves as technical liaison with clients on project efforts and coordinates technical efforts within discipline areas.
- Assists in the estimating, scoping, and marketing strategies for proposed projects.
- Consults with construction personnel concerning design constructability as related to field conditions, sequencing and scheduling of construction activities.
- Attends onsite and offsite client meetings.
- Visits construction sites to monitor progress.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Adheres to company standards for quality assurance and quality control as defined in the quality manual.
- Has excellent people and communication skills.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 8-years of relevant experience.
- LEED accreditted preferred.
- Professional Engineer License preferred.
Indeed - 16 months ago