CCL is a focused global specialty packaging company that provides superior, innovative packaging solutions to the Home & Personal Care, Premium Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Specialty markets worldwide. CCL consists of three divisions – CCL Label, CCL Container and CCL Tube with over 65 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa operated by approximately 6,400 dedicated employees. With headquarters in Toronto, Canada, CCL Industries over 65 production facilities globally located to meet the sourcing needs of large international customers.
CCL Label is the world’s largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for label applications and sells to leading global customers in the consumer packaging, healthcare, automotive and consumer durable markets. CCL Container and CCL Tube are leading producers of aluminum aerosol cans, bottles and extruded plastic tubes for consumer packaged goods customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with members of the Accounting, Sales, and Operations teams.
- Matches vendor invoices with purchase orders and packing slips
- Prepares weekly check run
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports
- Resolve vendor issues/inquiries
- Maintains vendor files
- Account reconciliations, general ledger entries, month end closing
- Acquires W9 forms for setting up new vendors
- Reviews vendor payments and prepares 1099 forms
- Responsible for preparing accounts payable register and related reports
- Champion of system improvements and implementations
- Various other accounting and administrative duties as assigned
- High School Degree
- 2-5 years accounts payable or related accounting experience
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to calmly and logically handle a wide range of daily issues
- Handle multiple projects and be able to set goals and priorities
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
Indeed - 7 months ago
CCL is a focused global specialty packaging company that provides superior, innovative packaging solutions to the Home & Personal Care,...