CCL is focused global specialty packaging company that provides superior, innovative packaging solutions to the Home & Personal Care, Premium Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Specialty markets worldwide. CCL consists of three divisions – CCL Label, CCL Container and CCL Tube with over 65 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa operated by approximately 6,400 dedicated employees. With headquarters in Toronto, Canada, CCL Industries over 65 production facilities globally located to meet the sourcing needs of large international customers.
CCL Label is the world’s largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for label applications and sells to leading global customers in the consumer packaging, healthcare, tier 1 automotive and consumer durable markets. CCL Container and CCL Tube are leading producers of aluminum aerosol cans, bottles and extruded plastic tubes for consumer packaged goods customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Ensure that all aspects of the handling, packaging and shipping of finished goods products at the site comply with the requirements and meet all relevant GMP regulatory requirements
- Ensure that Quality Operations responsibilities for audits, investigations, regulatory document reviews, SOPs, change control documentation (including validation and qualification), and other Quality Assurance related systems are properly implemented, conducted and documented
- Ensure that the department operates in an efficient manner and maintains an innovative approach based on implementation of best practice
- Manage the site’s quality department and its personnel, including the establishment of goals, schedules, priorities, staffing and training
- Review and approval of Deviations, Customer Complaints, CAPAs
- Prepare monthly metric reports for Management and Customers
- Maintain and update Customer Requirements
- Responsible for the control and ultimate disposition of in-process materials and for the final release of finished goods from the facility
- Interact with Supply Chain, Production, Inventory, and logistics activities in support of operations
- Provide ongoing management, motivation, and development of staff members
- Perform internal audits and facilitate customer and regulatory audits
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a related field preferred
Minimum of 5 years’ experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities to perform the duties listed above
Must have at least 2 years managerial experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite of software
- Excellent communication, management and technical writing skills
- High degree of problem solving ability and have demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple high level priority projects/workload, ensuring timely completion
- Ability to delegate and direct others
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude
Indeed - 6 months ago
CCL is a focused global specialty packaging company that provides superior, innovative packaging solutions to the Home & Personal Care,...