CDI Corporation Employee Reviews

Loved the teamwork atmosphere
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 22, 2014
I loved working for CDI. From the moment I signed on, until my contract was completed I felt like I was part of a team.
Temporary work at Hewlett Packard
Process Operator in Wet Etch/Laser in Fab (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORSeptember 19, 2014
Production work in Cleanroom. Worked in Wet etch and Laser area of the cleanroom. It was good to work with the permanent employees.
Pros
working with techs and engineers
Cons
knowing that the job will last for 2 years.
Productive and responsible.
Provisioner Specialist & Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach VirginiaSeptember 15, 2014
I have learned through my military career to be a good team leader working with my co-workers.
CDI checks up on their employees to see how they are doing and to see how they like their job.
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VASeptember 5, 2014
CDI is a very good company to work for and they are there for their employees. The staffing agent that I had was very good to work with and very pleasant to talk to. If you had a problem with your timesheet all you had to do was to let her no and she took care of it for you. If you needed time off for something, you just let her know about it and she had no problem with it. She made you fell like you could talk to her about anything. She was a great person to work for.
Pros
they have an insurance plan and also 401k plan after you have worked there for a year.
Cons
my assignment ended before i became permanent for seimens.
Good supervisors and co-workers
Processor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 27, 2014
Metal work on stainless steel and aluminum fluid housing units which also include other various components for aircraft.
Pros
recoginition for a job well done
Cons
long ride into work
Enjoyed the work and facility
R&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKAugust 26, 2014
Fun projects but disappointed with management. Plenty of work, no dead time. Not enough time to stop and breath. Days went quickly. Exhausted at the end of every day but satisfied with the results.
Pros
nice facility, plenty of work, nice co-workers
Cons
owner is not a people person
Great Team Environment
VIP Deskside Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2014
I work with a great group of gentlemen. I am sent to numerous buildings around campus to serve customers with a wide variety of IT issues.
Great people to work with
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cross Lanes, WVJuly 31, 2014
The staffing consultants have always been friendly, upbeat and helpful. I have worked for United Talent for the past 8 years doing many types of administrative and accounting positions to supplement my income.
Excelent Job Place
Teacher of Children 0 to 3years (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 24, 2014
Is a nice and excelent place to work in my job i work with childrens

I will provide different activities to improve the knowledge in all the deferents areas on knowledge
Linguistic area
I will provide different lecture of stories to improve vocabulary
Physic areas
I will provide crayons, blocs, modeling clay to improve fine movement’s in hands
I will provide activities of running, jumping, ride tricycles or cars to improve the movements of big muscles.
Cognitive area.
I will provide the knowledge of primary colors, numbers, letters, vocals, and also I will provide activities in imaginary playing for the improvement of the cognitive area.
Social-emotional area
I will provide a activities that improve social interactions and establish positive and rewarding relationships with others.
Exciting work place
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Reading, MAJuly 9, 2014
This is an exciting company to work with. It gives you the flexible hours to work any where instead of coming to the office.
No job security
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJune 28, 2014
This site of CDI no longer exists. It was sold to Belcan. Didn't learn much as an intern and once I graduated, the offer they made was a joke. I would have made more working at a retail store with no experience.
Good people looking for a management direction
Section Leader (Former Employee) –  Springdale, OHJune 17, 2014
The company employees good, intelligent people who want to get the job done. The company just fired their CEO and is listless. Stated company policies and publicized strategy do not match with their course of action.
Pros
low stress environment
Cons
no job security or value of employees from the corporate office.
CDI Logistics what a wonderful place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJune 14, 2014
Everything about CDI Logistics was great. No complaints other than they business closed their doors due to upper mis-management
Pros
everything, great people, great work environment, wonderful benefits, outstanding pay. great employee perks
High Tech
Research and Development (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJune 10, 2014
Created Pins for printers for upcoming products. Can not get to detailed about this due to the nature of the development process.
Pros
new challenges daily.
Cons
low pay for the work being done
Liked the people not the job
Collections (Former Employee) –  Crosslanes, WVMay 22, 2014
Doing collections was not a fun job

Like my manger and coworkers
Pros
liked coworkers
Cons
didnt like job
Awesome management and coworkers
IT Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  WVMay 17, 2014
The management is friendly, supportive, with a relaxed environment. The coworkers are friendly, helpful, and relaxed as well. Days are busy, with evenings and weekends not as busy.
Pros
management, benefits package
Cons
taking multiple calls on busy days
great starter company, not a career company
design I (Current Employee) –  Springdale, OHMay 13, 2014
Great company to start your career with, but lacks in advancement. Benefit prices are steep (health ins.) and evaluations are basic and lacking.
Pros
flex scheduling
Cons
constant management change, low morale
Variety of projects
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2014
Engaged by clients; such as, Kinecta Federal Credit Union and University California San Francisco to assess Service Desk gaps; provide future roadmap for meeting industry best practices.
Required to conduct numerous interviews with business stakeholders and the user community to determine “Experience vs. Expectation” and assess the gaps in the existing process.
Designed “As Is” process flows that identified gaps in existing process; as well as, provided future workflows that incorporated ITIL methodologies.
Co-authored presentations and reports and presented findings and recommendations to Executive Management at conclusion of engagements.
Pros
enjoyed the variation in projects
Productive and fun work environment
Invensys - Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  foxboro, MAMay 1, 2014
Great company but very cheap.

I learned a lot from Invensys they sent me to get my certificates in Primavera P6 which has helped me in the future job market.
Pros
not many pros
Cons
small raises
PC Replacement
Infrastructure Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 29, 2014
It is a place where a technician's skills is needed and management is pretty much relying on the expertise of the contractor, everything is workable but the personality of the managers is somewhat challenging. If you are weak and without experience, this is not the place you want to be.
Pros
nothing i had
Cons
very stressful place to work with