This was a 1 Year Contract Job
AT&T/ IBM/ Nissan - Senior Network Specialist (Former Employee) – Philadelphia, PA – January 10, 2016
• Afforded me the opportunity to work on true world wide networks with people all over the country / world installing, documenting, maintain a backup Data Center located in St. Louis IBM Facility, working with several project managers and utilizing Remedy system for change and control.
• Installed, documented, maintained, upgraded IOS for a backup Data Center located in the St. Louis IBM facility incorporating twenty-one (21) US states, and Canada.
• Designed, created, installed, documented , troubleshoot, and support of Network infrastructure consisting of: two edge Routers, one Check Point 12600 Appliance, two Edge Switches, two Core WS-C6509’s with two WS-SVC-FWM-1, ACE20-MOD-K9, two Service Core WS-C6509’s, one WS-C6506 TSM / Backend router/Switch, eight WS-6509-E-V04’s
• Implemented and monitored Farm switches with 2,688 ports connected to Servers and Storage devices for a Data center to House all of Nissan’s Data with a Bow tie dual core switch configuration for redundancy to the Wide Area Cloud.
• Implemented TACACCS security access to all network equipment.
Did not last more than 1 year