CEO

CEO United States Employee Reviews

good place to work co-workers and jobs are great
maintenance crew (Current Employee), New York, New YorkNovember 26, 2014
typical day of work is cleaning and repairing things where needed
i learned to trouble shoot work more efficient
the most enjoyable part of the is a sense of accomplishment
Nice Place
Mass Tort Claims Specialist / Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2014
Really good company to work for. I cannot disclose other information about the company.
People friendly work place
Maintenance (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 1, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: not aware of any
Good place for people looking to get experience. Learn to work with diverse population. Strong management leadership. good relation with co-workers.
working at CEO was a very bad experince for me.
Custodial Maintenance (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Cons: barely able to get a site after about three weeks of start date
a typical day at CEO consisted of working for NYCH raking leaves and picking up garbage. putting them in garbage bags and piling them up in a corner. with maybe a five minute break depending whom your supervisor for the day was.
my co-workers were lazy . you could tell whom was fresh at the company and who had a repore with the supervisor. those were the ones whom the supervisor said nothing to about slacking but the new workers were worked extra hard and always yelled at depending on who the supervisor was.
what I hated most about the job was at the end of the work week you had to call in for a new site for the following week. you had to check in by a certain time or you would be penalized. most of the time you could not get threw or there were no sites available and you had no work. no work met no pay because we got paid on a daily basis.
CEO/Utica Headstart
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Utica, NYNovember 2, 2013
Pros: learning to work with children from different nationalities
Cons: english language was hard to them
I enjoyed working with the children, getting to learn their ways was a little challenging but I learn how to they react to different situations, and authority. I was able to break a language barrier between the children, parents and myself. Doing a culture day really help out a lot.
it was not a good place to work
Porter (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2013
Pros: plenty of water to drink
Cons: 15 min break in the morning half an hour for lunch
go in take care of the garbage on every floor also vacume and buff the floors and mop also dust furniture and make sure the outside of the building was clean also wipe down doors or glass when needed .I would do the same thing after lunch.
I got the opportunity to met various people and work with them. We had to work together in order to complete several jobs.
Extra Help (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 26, 2013
I am thankful for the opportunity that was given to me thru CEO. These were (are) temporary job assignment. I learned a great deal and valuable work experiences. I did not missing a single day of working during my assignment. I completed all my jobs accurately, on time and with safety.
Freelance Graphic Artist (Current Employee), Lahaina, HI. 96761May 10, 2013
I have overseen many other employees to produce a great work environment.
Great hands on experience in light maintenance.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: .great employer and peers.
Cons: it's only part-time.
Janitorial, grounds keeping and renovations to include painting/ repair.
Great hands on experience in light maintenance.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: .great employer and peers.
Cons: it's only part-time.
Janitorial, grounds keeping and renovations to include painting/ repair.
Very helpful with learning great customer service skills thru hands on training.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: free work experience.
Cons: no pay.
Brew various coffee and teas. Perform cleaning duties. Take customers' orders and write items on tickets for payment.
Productive and a friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 412 Louise AvenueJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: very easy going work environment
Cons: late nights
I'm working in an excellent environment. I enjoy my co-workers. My typical work day would consist of handling customer/clients requests via phones, emails, and any/all emergency request in a professional manner.

About CEO

CNOOC Limited is a producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas and an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. – Read more