CETECOM Inc. is a leader in the wireless communications testing industry. Our clients are some of the most well-known and influential companies in this field, both inside and outside Silicon Valley. We focus on emerging technologies such as GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA, LTE, 1xRTT, 1xEVDO, Bluetooth, 802.11x, etc. with test labs in US, Europe and Asia.
The job duties for this position will include:
- Support in the hardware and compatibility test procedures regarding electrical, safety and interoperability requirements to be applied to portable consumer electronics devices, batteries, phone accessories and power adapters.
- Perform device teardown, PCB examination, special test sample preparation, instrumented measurements and electrical analysis.
- Conduct the DUT’s electrical, safety and compatibility performance including the data capturing and reporting of smartphone accessory devices.
- Bring issues to the technical team for in-depth analysis and validation of problems found during testing.
- Maintain the test equipment for hardware quality and reliability testing.
This position requires:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Physical Sciences
- Two or more years of quality assurance testing experience on consumer products with a focus on electrical and automated measurements
- Product experience with wireless/personal consumer electronics preferred
- Experience with user-level laboratory test automation HW/SW tools a plus
- Good communication skills to interact with test engineers and project managers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment and ownership of responsibilities to meet defined schedules
- Fluent with MS Office
We offer competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including 100% employer paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance, 401(K) plan with matching, tuition reimbursement, a generous PTO plan, paid holidays, and more.