CETECOM Inc. is a leader in the wireless communications testing industry. Our clients are some of the most well-known and influential companies in this field, both inside and outside Silicon Valley. The projects we work on are highly confidential, leading-edge devices well before they are released to market.
- Creates test plans depending on the specifications and capabilities of the equipment under test in co-operation with the customer.
- Performs and supervises test setup and tests according to OTA test standards (CTIA, GCF, network operator specifications).
- Troubleshoots on inconclusive results of testing, test system problems or EUT problems. Analyzes test data and creates test reports and other documentation.
- Reports results and procedures to the customer directly or to the project manager at CETECOM who handles the customer.
- Reports summaries about used testing time and other resources to the team assistants for billing purposes.
- Maintains test system, test equipment and work instructions. Trains test technicians to operate the test system independently.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Two years experience in RF/antenna engineering
- Fast learner and ability to handle different types of wireless products
- Good communication skills to interact with customers and project engineers
- Capability to work with minimal supervision as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong work ethic and desire to get the job done
We offer competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including 100% employer paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance, 401(K) plan with matching, tuition reimbursement, a generous PTO plan, paid holidays, and more.