CFA STAFFING Employee Reviews

Day of being a case worker
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 15, 2016
Answering calls from clients concerning their benefits, using 2 different computer systems to obtain information pertaining to their case.
Meet goals of task to be performed such as updating address changes, accepting verification docs submitted by clients.
Scheduling interviews and appointments for client at local offices.
Updating income and expenses to case.
Case management
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Clients not qualifing for benefits
Cfa staffing is...
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2016
If you are expecting a negative review, you are not. I worked there for only a few short months, sadly. I had to go to Mexico, and stayed there for a few years. I loved the job I was doing, the coworkers, for the most part, were wonderful. My recruiter was top-notched, and the training from Xerox was impeccable. The pay was miserable but, hey, I was desperate back then and CFA helped plant my feet. I wish I could have stayed with them for a year and moved up to Specialist, but my life pulled me to Mexico where I stayed for Two years.
Pros
Excellent training, supportive staff, benefits were okay.
Cons
Paid 10.88 an hour cant support a family.
Its a decent place to work for
auditor/picker/ Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INSeptember 2, 2016
A typical day at work I would come in and grab an order from my designated box and would verify part numbers and quantities to fulfill orders and prepare them to be shipped out. I learned with this job you have to be very detailed oriented due to you looking at numbers and boxes all day that look very similar. My coworkers are nice people we have a good time in our department. The hardest part of this job is the weight of some of the parts they can get kind of heavy. The most enjoyable part of this job is the fact that I've gained a lot of experience such as operating lifts and learning product and being able to locate it also the SAP system( Inventory screens).
Productive and fast paste environment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Grantie CitySeptember 28, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paste and always having some thing to do. every one was easy to get alone with will well ,I love the fact that we work as a team our supervisor love that ,he told us what a great job we did at the end of the shift that kept me motivated to continue to come to work every day.
Gained a lot of experience
Staffing agent (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INSeptember 28, 2015
I answered phones, and maintained client relations by understanding the needs for the positions needing filled. I was the interim manager when my manager was away. I did walk-thru's everyday, ensuring that all temps showed up on time and ready for work, and placed them on their lines according to skill set and supervisors' requests.
I loved my job because it was fast paced, and never a dull moment. I didn't like the fact that people would come up with far fetched tales of why they couldn't do their job or even show up to work. I had no benefits and got one raise in the five years working there, and didn't see any room for advancement. That's when I decided I couldn't work there anymore.
Productive work place.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 25, 2016
The most that i love about this job is that you can meet different people. We work as a team. Get paid bi weekly and an awesome place to work. Its like a second home.
NO ping pong table
Laborer (Current Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 9, 2016
Good work place, fun, place to work around. It was never a hard day of work. I love working whit my co-workers. I learned a lot from them over the year's.
Pros
took my food to work
Cons
two 20 mine
its a great place to work.
CFA warehouse (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 26, 2016
Make sure you are a very fast mover and catch on to the work fast. Its not really hard. Just put your mind to it and you will get the job done.
productive, very informitive
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMarch 27, 2016
was a decent work environment between employees, management was poorly handled, and payroll was always late it seemed, but besides those matters was a really good learning expierence in driving fork lifts
Pros
got off work at 230pm, had two 30 min breaks
Cons
poor management
Good
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILNovember 22, 2016
Well working at the warehouse you have to follow rules you have to get the job done its alot of work that need to be done very well organize and every respectful
Good Company/Bad Work Environment
Former Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beech Grove, INDecember 6, 2015
Xerox is great company to work for, however the point system that is used is ridiculous,the fact that you have to use your vacation time when you miss a day of work is ridiculous. The Management at this particular location is terrible. There is way too much favoritism here, you have team leads who don't know anything and refuse to help you because it will show that they don't know anything. The regular Eligibility Specialist workers know more than the Coaches and Team Leads. The parking lot is ridiculous, people hit your car and keep going. Too much negativity at this job, the co-workers are great people, its just the management is terrible and there needs to be a whole new line. Some Team leads micro manage and worry about being on different decoration and holiday committees, that they forget that they actually work for Xerox and don't know how to help their team when it comes to what matters, THE CLIENTS. They also have a hard time of keeping employees because the way they treat people which isn't right. Something needs to be done to change this location. On a brighter note, there is a significant amount of room for growth. The benefits are great. I love that I could help clients in any way that I could !
Pros
Great Benefits, Onsite Venders, Hours
Cons
Management is terrible, Need knowledgable team leads, Significant Amount of turnovers
Decent for Staffing Agency
Shop Installer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 10, 2016
Quick job placement. Clear Communication. Typical staffing agency expectations. I was placed in a great company and the staffing associate I worked with even met me on site on the first day.
didnt pay on time
Assembly Line worker (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILMarch 11, 2016
unorganized never ready for us to work
i learned about all the products
management was fair didn't understand the product
paid us for lunch
co workers where nice some where not
Staffing Agency
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beech Grove, INMay 31, 2016
Worked with company 1 year with lead into my current position. Eligibility Specialist. No longer part of this company.
CFA Staffing is a staffing agency out of Batesville IN.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHDecember 30, 2015
CFA Staffing has given me many opportunities and helped me increase my knowledge in an office setting. In the time that I was with the company, I have gained experience in payroll, office management, staffing, interviewing employees, performing orientations for multiple clients, and much more.
nice work place
Temporary irregular (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 28, 2016
the staff were nice but the jobs did not last long. the pay was ok but the work didn't last long . there was nothing hard to the work I meet new friends.
Productive and Fast paced place helping families everyday.
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crown Point, INSeptember 2, 2013
CFA Staffing is a staffing company contracted with Xerox that is contracted with the State of Indiana family and division family resources. A typical day is talking to different clients from throughout the state , helping them receive their benefits. Management is ok, it's not the greatest. Co-workers are great, everybody pretty much stays to there self. The hardest part of the job is hearing the families tell there story and there situation and trying to cope with it. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home at the end of the day knowing you helped a family.
Pros
Hours, vacation time, weekends off, money
Cons
no paid holidays, attendance policy, always watching
overworked and underappreciated
HR Generalist/Staffing Agent (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 14, 2014
I was left to run the office about 25% of the time. Answering phones, filling job orders, dealing with client needs, ensuring safety classes administered to new hires.. and that was a non hectic day. When my boss got demoted, they took the only dollar raise they'd given me in four years. I worked another year, before we parted ways.

the best part about the job was not being micro managed and made to feel that I was more than capable to run the office. I enjoy dealing with people of all walks of life, from my HR contacts, to the difficult employee. I can adapt to communicate effectively to solve problems quickly.
Pros
boss let me leave the office for personal errands
Cons
on call all the time
hostal enviornment
Sr. Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2016
Health care reform was not completed 6mo training calls were intense customers were not friendly work environment was difficult to handle training was difficult.
Pros
co workers
Cons
Health care act not completed
Unstable
Admin/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHApril 6, 2014
CFA had some wonderful people working there. However the owner does not give raises as promised, there is no since of consistency. The upper management shows favoritism. The company changed it's name and no one was quite sure why and they kept losing contacts.
Pros
Christmas Party
Cons
Pay, managment

2.9