CFA STAFFING Employee Reviews

it was ok
Laborer (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OH 43319September 12, 2017
it was ok working there just the people the train you for a week on tuggers and forlift get you to a plant let you work with someone one day then let you go one your owen
Bad management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 11, 2017
The managers at CFA does understand their employer and have little training on how to deal with things. Other then that I think if u stay out the way n complete your job task this g probably will run smooth with the right people
Pros
Stay busy
Cons
Not getting the proper treatment
In & out
Seasonal (Factory) Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 9, 2017
Not a temporary agency I would put all my apples in. Get in and get out is the only suggestion if you have to use their services..... .................
Cfa staffing
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Pontoon Beach, ILSeptember 7, 2017
It is a good job to start with but not something I would go for as a career. not enough hours all though, the pay is weekly, it's just not enough to get through the month
good
Eligibility Specialists (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INAugust 17, 2017
good
over all . wish it world have lasted longer for me... had other things going on in my life... Think about going back to CFA... Not sure at this time.
Extremely stressful job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Castle, INAugust 7, 2017
This company is a only a job service for Xerox. The manager at the time was a very rude woman who used her position to intimidate. The job is answering to phone for FSSA in Indiana. The rule to get promoted is quantity vs. quality.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Short breaks and some mandatory overtime
nice break room
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILAugust 1, 2017
It is not a bad company to work for. the work can be repetitive. The people are generally nice and easy to work with. It is nice and kept clean. The management is normally and nice and does what they can for their employees.
Productive and fun environment
Packer (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILJuly 19, 2017
It's an very laid back environment plenty of easy going people it could have it's days like any other job were u could have someone that would love to make your day miserable
Pros
Free lunch fridays
Cons
Short breaks
Great workplace and fair opertunities
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 15, 2017
Great workplace, love the environment

I have been given a chance to move and learn different lines that have given me 6 to 7 different experiences behind my belt

Very basic but homey i never feel out of place

There aren't any hard parts about the jobs i have been given

The best part of my job is the atmosphere in the plant its really nice
Fine as long as you never miss a day
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 14, 2017
Personally I've not really missed any time, and when you interview they make it very clear that you don't miss during training about 5-6 months. You won't be hassled until you call in. They have no tolerance whatsoever no matter why you're missing. So if you don't miss work then you're fine. Otherwise the work is challenging and always changing. I've just finished training and like it so far. 30 min lunch.
Pros
You can advance if you try
Cons
Slackers will be let go

Want to know more about CFA STAFFING?

Ask a question
Demanding work. Very short breaks. Very narcisstic
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJuly 9, 2017
It started out great in the warehouse assignment. But sadly some of the supervisors will send you home for not working fast in a hot environment. They only give two 20 min breaks. Lastly if you leave some funds on your debit card they take it the next pay period. I tried to work there as long as i could. They also had another temp service on site. So it really wasnt room for advancement since all were temps.
Pros
Temp service. Come when you wanted to
Cons
Extremely short breaks. Could not advance thru the service.
This was a good organization to work for..
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHioJuly 5, 2017
First thing you did in the morning was open the receiving area up and get everything set up for the day ahead. You would process each inbound shipment as it came in and sometimes you would have someone come down with a shipment to go out. You would do daily inventories on your stock and for the most part just manage the receiving area each and every day.
Great environment!
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2017
This staffing agency is an okay staffing agency. I would definetley complain about management. Other than that they were great and quick at finding me a position that best fit me.
Big Investment of time, little rewards
ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 12, 2017
If you don't mind spending 6 months of your time trying to get through training and then another 6 months with no benefits, then this is a great job. Otherwise, think long and hard before you do this.
Set up Crew (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJune 12, 2017
I have a passion for watehouse work I have a chsnce to utilize my skills and move forward and better myself and feel comfortable and happy doing it i just need to step out and donsomething different
Cons
No benefits
unorganized
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 10, 2017
working with people from different temp services dealing with Duracell batteries its a warehouse in Indiana that cfa sends you to worked from 2 to 10 at night very boring and not enough pay
Pros
extra breaks lunch over time
Cons
short breaks days off
Neutral
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 6, 2017
It was a great job opp. to learn more about Family and Social Services. The company does not offer alot of opp to move up. You will be an customer service agent for years before even being considered as an choice for an higher position.
Meh
Eligibility Associate/Benefit Recovery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 4, 2017
Don't do it, save yourself the trouble and go with a temp agency that actually cares about you because these people don't. If you have to deal with them for a short period of time, then it's okay. Otherwise, run in the other direction.
Spontanious
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMay 31, 2017
Nothing ever seems to be set in stone. Constant changes to management and procedures are very common. Other than that the job will keep you on your toes. You'll learn something new everyday!
Its very easy work and the co workers are very friendly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Pontoon Beach, ILMay 28, 2017
I really like being at CFA Staffing. I love the hours and the environment that I am surrounded around. It is a simple job and easy money. It basically based on if you are going to put the time in for the hours. I Live it....Its Awesome
Pros
Hours
Cons
If you dont come one day, you might not get on the next day