CFA STAFFING Employee Reviews

Great place
associate (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 30, 2017
Placed me fast at a job i enjoyed and when i wasnt able to work at the place they placed me at anymore they found another replacement for me very fast
Positive
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, InJanuary 12, 2017
I experienced a lot working for Cfa Staffing. I loved this job because it was helping people in need. I loved my co workers and built a relationship with them outside of the job. A typical day was talking to clients and processing cases.
Ok
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 9, 2017
Good if you have no work guaranteed hire on and they provide transportation. But the thing is you gotta get up at the crack of dawn and they only take like 40ppl a day.
Eligibility Specialist
ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST (FSSA) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2017
Xerox great company with great advancements into management. The position will give you a run for your money but if you loving helping others this is the place to start.
fun workplace nice hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILDecember 23, 2016
cfa is the type of place were you can come and make decent money and have nice hours thier always willing to help people who need jobs and will work with you if a person needs extra money their really a good work environment.
Pros
nice lunch breaks
Cons
nice lunchbreaks and healthcare
Great place to work!
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 20, 2016
I have learned great communication skills with this company. Laid back work environment. I have great co-workers and a fabulous manager. I absolutely loved working here. I never dreaded going to work.
its a great place to work.
CFA warehouse (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 26, 2016
Make sure you are a very fast mover and catch on to the work fast. Its not really hard. Just put your mind to it and you will get the job done.
Good
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILNovember 22, 2016
Well working at the warehouse you have to follow rules you have to get the job done its alot of work that need to be done very well organize and every respectful
Good
Nice work place,nicepeople to work around
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 17, 2016
Great place to work always have been work 4 them different assignments but all where good places to be . the last assignment i had i liked it alot 3rd shift packing an weighing battiers kept work areas cleaned. I had to leave because of child care issues wish it wouldn't have happen really liked it
Pros
Clean work enviorments
Cons
Short breaks
Day of being a case worker
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 15, 2016
Answering calls from clients concerning their benefits, using 2 different computer systems to obtain information pertaining to their case.
Meet goals of task to be performed such as updating address changes, accepting verification docs submitted by clients.
Scheduling interviews and appointments for client at local offices.
Updating income and expenses to case.
Case management
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Clients not qualifing for benefits
NO ping pong table
Laborer (Current Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 9, 2016
Good work place, fun, place to work around. It was never a hard day of work. I love working whit my co-workers. I learned a lot from them over the year's.
Pros
took my food to work
Cons
two 20 mine
Productive and fast paste environment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Grantie CitySeptember 28, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paste and always having some thing to do. every one was easy to get alone with will well ,I love the fact that we work as a team our supervisor love that ,he told us what a great job we did at the end of the shift that kept me motivated to continue to come to work every day.
Productive work place.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 25, 2016
The most that i love about this job is that you can meet different people. We work as a team. Get paid bi weekly and an awesome place to work. Its like a second home.
Its a decent place to work for
auditor/picker/ Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INSeptember 2, 2016
A typical day at work I would come in and grab an order from my designated box and would verify part numbers and quantities to fulfill orders and prepare them to be shipped out. I learned with this job you have to be very detailed oriented due to you looking at numbers and boxes all day that look very similar. My coworkers are nice people we have a good time in our department. The hardest part of this job is the weight of some of the parts they can get kind of heavy. The most enjoyable part of this job is the fact that I've gained a lot of experience such as operating lifts and learning product and being able to locate it also the SAP system( Inventory screens).
Decent for Staffing Agency
Shop Installer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 10, 2016
Quick job placement. Clear Communication. Typical staffing agency expectations. I was placed in a great company and the staffing associate I worked with even met me on site on the first day.
Cfa staffing is...
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2016
If you are expecting a negative review, you are not. I worked there for only a few short months, sadly. I had to go to Mexico, and stayed there for a few years. I loved the job I was doing, the coworkers, for the most part, were wonderful. My recruiter was top-notched, and the training from Xerox was impeccable. The pay was miserable but, hey, I was desperate back then and CFA helped plant my feet. I wish I could have stayed with them for a year and moved up to Specialist, but my life pulled me to Mexico where I stayed for Two years.
Pros
Excellent training, supportive staff, benefits were okay.
Cons
Paid 10.88 an hour cant support a family.
Staffing Agency
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beech Grove, INMay 31, 2016
Worked with company 1 year with lead into my current position. Eligibility Specialist. No longer part of this company.
nice work place
Temporary irregular (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 28, 2016
the staff were nice but the jobs did not last long. the pay was ok but the work didn't last long . there was nothing hard to the work I meet new friends.
hostal enviornment
Sr. Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2016
Health care reform was not completed 6mo training calls were intense customers were not friendly work environment was difficult to handle training was difficult.
Pros
co workers
Cons
Health care act not completed
productive, very informitive
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMarch 27, 2016
was a decent work environment between employees, management was poorly handled, and payroll was always late it seemed, but besides those matters was a really good learning expierence in driving fork lifts
Pros
got off work at 230pm, had two 30 min breaks
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CFA STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9