CGI Group Employee Review

Great business using freelancers
CGI Freelance Videographer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDNovember 12, 2013
Worked with them many times and did a lot of videos for them. They worked with me well getting all of the things that I needed for shoots and made sure everything was running smoothly.

Other CGI Group Employee Reviews

Was a better company before the buy out
Program Analyst/Asset Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 12, 2017
When we were Stanley LLC, we had a more relaxed company that was moving up in the military contracts world. The company frequently had employee get togethers, on and away from the office. Benefits package was one of the best in the area, and we were rated one of the best companies to work for in the Washington DC area. Once the buyout was completed however, things changed. The company get togethers went away. The new corporate structure did not understand military contracts and the relationships that need to be built and maintained to stay in the field. Company had to downsize by half, due to lost contracts.
Pros
Close to Subway System
Cons
Noted above
Great work life balance
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 10, 2017
Great work life balance but lacks in compensation and ability to move up within the company. Great experience overall and have gained valuable skills over the last few years in many technologies.
Pros
Work life balance, culture
Cons
compensation/benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.