JOB TITLE: Business Operations Coordinator
REVISION DATE: April 22, 2013
DIVISION: GreenBack- Produced Water Recovery, LLC
REPORTS TO: CEO /CFO
Performs a broad range of administrative, business support and investor coordinator duties for CEO. Exercises frequent independent judgment. Manages, communicates and resolves investor relations as appropriate. May research and compile information. Prepares correspondence and maintains files. Contributes to the development of the Company office. Recognizes, initiates and leads improvement activities.
Researches, analyzes, and prepares varied projects, reports and correspondence as directed by CEO. Presents findings and makes recommendation. Carries out Corporate Accounting duties.
- Communicates with Board of Managers, investors, customers, marketing/sales resources and suppliers verbally and in writing. Methods include personal contact, telephone, email and business correspondence.
- Acts as a liaison, as needed, to Investors, Board of Managers (BOM) and Management.
- Compiles, reviews, and tracks relevant investor information.
- Maintains relationships with Lenders, Banks and Investors.
- Prepares and attends presentations as requested.
- Acts as a liaison, as needed, with various outside subcontractors, such as IT etc.
- Close involvement with GreenBack on an operational support level as well as implementation and use of database.
- Carry out corporate level accounting duties as follows: payables, loan covenants, lease payments etc. and interacts with CFO, General Counsel, CPA and CEO
- Plan, budget, implement and administer special events to promote marketing/sales and community/stakeholder awareness.
- Carries out expected results, due dates and procedures for all work priorities.
- Organize and attend required meetings.
- Work closely with CEO on duties as needed and arise.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
EDUCATION: Associates Degree in accounting, business or equivalent field.
EXPERIENCE: Five years of experience required in a related position.
SKILLS: Must be very professional and organized. Be able to follow instructions and work independently. Possess strong public relations skills and be well spoken. Must have proficient telephone skills. Attention to detail required. Must be willing to manage an ever-changing workload. Patience and flexibility are important.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
EQUIPMENT USED: Must be able to operate computers demonstrating high proficiency in databases such as MS Windows, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Standard, and general accounting software. Must be proficient in using office machines including fax machine, copier, scanner and telephone.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must have a valid Colorado Drivers license and required Colorado automobile insurance. Position requires regular vision and normal range of hearing. Employee must be able to lift 20 lbs. Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Position involves sitting 75% of the time.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS: Must be able to speak professionally and in a polite manner. Requires ability to adapt to change quickly with ever changing requests.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work in a small office setting. Must be willing to carry out company goals and policies. Occasional travel to operating sites, special events and conferences required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.