CH Reynolds was founded in 1983, primarily as an Electrical Contractor. In the ensuing years we have expanded our competencies to accommodate the changing needs of our customers to include Data, Power Management and Managed Services divisions. Our goal is to build trusted relationships with our clients through flexible solution offerings and absolute accountability in solution delivery. Today we offer a range of services through layer 1 IT infrastructure implementations to managed services specicializing in the Data Center space.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in enterprise IT environment business analysis and/or project management
- IT governance / process improvement / PMO experience plus
- Familiar at high level with technical terms and technologies in infrastructure space.
- Experienced with and able to work with many teams concurrently to deliver to end goal.
- Experienced with MS Project / MS Project Server / Sharepoint / Excel / Powerpoint.
- Self starter, driven and dynamic personality.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Indeed - 16 months ago