Channel Products, Inc. (CPI) has been in business for 40 years and is headquartered in Chesterland, Ohio, about 20 miles east of Cleveland. CPI is a leading design engineering and manufacturing company of electronic safety controls and igniters for the gas appliance industry. CPI is also a pioneer in Piezoelectric ceramic design and manufacturing. CPI provides customers with highly engineered, application specific solutions.
We plan and work our days closely aligned with our six core values: Customer dedication, Integrity, Meritocracy, Teamwork, Bias for Action, and Fun. If you share these values, along with a strong desire to win, then we want you to consider joining our team.
Functional expert of the ERP system, providing information and making recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. Ensures that strong business processes are in place and being adhered to throughout the organization. Tracks and analyzes trends with a goal of making recommendations to improve business performance.
Work Experience Requirements
- Understanding the relationship of data elements and processes within an ERP application.
- Familiar with the flow of ERP data and transactions in a manufacturing environment.
- Definition of business requirements and best practices.
- Process Flow Mapping
- Development and maintenance of business processes within and outside of the ERP system.
- Analysis of ERP data, queries and reports.
- Creation of new queries and reports in an ERP environment, utilizing system functionality (IFS), SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Modification of ERP system security to balance good functionality with strong controls.
- Fluent with MS Office Suite.
- Training of individual users in applications and awareness of data flow.
- Project Management
- Management of service requests and/or upgrades with ERP supplier.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a four-year college or university
Six Sigma Training Preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD & D insurance
- Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Paid Time Off