Challenging opportunity for an inside sales/customer service professional for a dynamic Cleveland area company recently under new ownership. The Company designs and manufacturers, both in Ohio and Asia, a line of electronic controls, igniters and safety devices for gas burning appliances, as well as producing a line of piezo ceramics products. The job responsibilities include:
- Work with the sales team to offer full customer support in managing commercial activities
- Work internally with the plant to schedule, maintain and support customer orders on a timely manner
- Price and quote development with sales team
- Assist in scheduling activities with the planning and supply chain team
- Answer customer inquiries
- Assist management with monthly sales forecast and reports
- Manage customer blanket orders
- Key communication link between customers and Channel Products
This is an excellent growth opportunity for a career minded, positive individual with energy and drive. The ownership of the Company has a history of building larger enterprises from smaller ones This is a position for a talented, motivated individual who believes he or she can thrive in a dynamic, action-based environment built around 6 core values: integrity, a bias for action, customer dedication, teamwork, meritocracy, and fun.
- Operate as the front-line internal interface to our customers.
- Work with the customers on their inquiries to get the right feedback and order processing.
- Interface with all internal customers to obtain information to support external customer inquiries.
- Work closely with Manufacture Representative and internal sales team both domestically and internationally.
- Provide price and lead time quotations to new and existing customers.
- Enter customer orders into the ERP system, and track internal order progress.
- Work with customers on order release scheduling and planning of production.
- Set-up new customers and manage data for existing accounts through Salesforce.com
- Analyze customer order patterns working with supply chain to determine right safety stock levels
- Monitor blanket order fulfillment progress
- Process Return Material Authorization (RMA) information to and from customers.
- Gather customer and competitive market research, utilizing all applicable resources.
- Assist in the preparation of reports with management
- Provide excellent, high quality customer service
- High School graduate minimum
- Some college experience or 2 year degree preferred
- High energy and outgoing personality with positive attitude
- Minimum of 2 years of Industrial customer service experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, math, and communication skills.
- Computer literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook; Understanding of an ERP system preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD & D insurance
- Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please submit resume if interested in applying.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -