Challenging opportunity for an inside sales professional for a dynamic Cleveland area company recently under new ownership. The Company designs and manufacturers, both in Ohio and Asia, a line of electronic controls, igniters and safety devices for gas burning appliances, as well as producing a line of piezo ceramics products. The job responsibilities include:
- Work with the sales team to manage smaller key accounts
- Manages the inside RFQ process
- Oversees pricing process and manages similar product pricing policy
- Assist customers with application information and/or coordinate between customer and engineering to gather the right product
- Work with management team to produce accurate forecast
This position is critical to the aggressive growth plans for the company. It will be an integral component to ensure customer follow up, pricing, and project management happens on a timely basis. The person will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to ensure accurate forecast, manage the sales rolling forecast on a monthly basis, and internal customer activities. Some engineering or technical knowledge (not necessarily degreed) is preferred to interact with customer and internal engineering to define the right products to meet customer needs. This position is a great opportunity to train and grow into other areas of the sales department over time. Come be a part of a fast growing team at Channel Products.
The ownership of the Company has a history of building larger enterprises from smaller ones and there are examples of newly hired middle managers dramatically furthering their careers and compensation through superior performance.
This is a position for a talented, motivated individual who believes he or she can thrive in a dynamic, action-based environment built around 6 core values: integrity, a bias for action, customer dedication, teamwork, meritocracy, and fun.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years technical inside or outside sales experience is required
- Experience with the sales and sales engineering process is important, together with the commercial aspects of managing a customer relationship
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills with a technical know-how
- Process oriented and project management helpful
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and consists of a base and incentive compensation
- Associates or Bachelor's degree required in business, or engineering/engineering technology a plus (mechanical or electrical)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD & D insurance
- Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Paid Time Off