Challenging opportunity as a Product Manager for a dynamic Cleveland area company recently under new ownership. The Company designs and manufacturers, both in Ohio and Asia, a line of electronic controls, igniters and safety devices for gas burning appliances, as well as producing a line of piezoceramics. The portfolio of the position includes a combination of: responsibility for the business of existing accounts; broadening the relationship with the existing accounts to get a greater “share of wallet,” probing customers and the marketplace for new product opportunities, and opening new accounts. The overarching goal is to build the product revenue of the business.
The ownership of the Company has a history of building larger enterprises from smaller ones and there are examples of newly hired middle managers dramatically furthering their careers and compensation through superior performance.
This is a position for a talented, motivated individual who believes he or she can thrive in a dynamic, action-based environment built around 6 core values: integrity, a bias for action, customer dedication, teamwork, meritocracy, and fun.
- Minimum of 2 years technical sales experience and background is required, with an engineering degree preferred.
- Experience with the sales and sales engineering process is important, together with the commercial aspects of managing a customer relationship.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and consists of a base, plus commission, and incentive compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD & D insurance
- Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Paid Time Off
If interested, please submit a resume.