Channel Products, Inc. (CPI) has been in business for 40 years and is headquartered in Chesterland, Ohio, about 20 miles east of Cleveland. CPI is a leading design engineering and manufacturing company of electronic safety controls and igniters for the gas appliance industry. CPI is also a pioneer in Piezoelectric ceramic design and manufacturing. CPI provides customers with highly engineered, application specific solutions.
We plan and work our days closely aligned with our six core values: Customer dedication, Integrity, Meritocracy, Teamwork, Bias for Action, and Fun. If you share these values, along with a strong desire to win, then we want you to consider joining our team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology Preferred (Mechanical or Electrical a plus).
- Minimum of 2 years of Industrial OEM sales experience.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels within customer’s organization.
- Serve as the primary interface with assigned customers.
- Manage and maintain accounts by developing strong working relationships at all levels of the customer's organization.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to accommodate new business objectives.
- Work with customer’s engineers to determine design and production requirements.
- Identify and clearly communicate customer’s short term needs, including must have features and critical milestone dates.
- Manage customer projects from initiation through delivery, continually interacting with the customer and company on program developments.
- Prepare proposals, negotiate pricing and NDA’s as required.
- Manage customer’s production needs with appropriate orders and inventory levels.
- Internally manage projects to support customer timelines and requirements.
- Attend various training for self-improvement and growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Overnight travel as required to achieve new business objectives (40% - 50%)
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD & D insurance
- Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Paid Time Off
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements.