Company Summary: Capitol Home Health (CHH) is a home health agency committed to providing the absolute highest quality of care possible inside the comfort and security of our patient’s home. Our continuum of care includes the patient, their physician, and our skilled staff, as well as all other necessary professionals, to ensure a safe healing environment.
Job Summary: The Marketer will take charge of an assigned territory to develop new referral sources, nurture existing client relationships, and promote the value proposition of the agency. The Marketer will build a pipeline of referral sources and new business opportunities in collaboration with the Marketing team to increase overall census. The Marketer will take full ownership of the patient’s journey- from first point of contact, during the stay at a medical facility, through the discharge process, and ultimately to the start of a care plan. The Marketer will become the subject matter expert on home health trends, making presentations at health facilities, health fairs, and hosting other marketing events.
This position is specifically to develop, grow, and sustain a cardiology program in the Austin area. Experience in cardiology is required. Goals will be set specifically with cardio referrals in mind.
Qualifications Requirements: The candidate must be positive, energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented. The candidate must have passion for helping people who need assistance.
1.Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience in the field.
2.Direct experience in healthcare marketing, business development, client relationship management, or healthcare agency administration
3. Successful history of winning new clients, communicating with clinicians, and implementing best practices in the industry
4. Proven record of creating territory plans, developing partnerships, delivering company content, and achieving assigned goals
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient with CRM tool, familiar with home health software
6. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines, effective organizational skills and productive time management
7. Self-starter with minimum guidance, Problem-solver offering innovative solutions
Essential Job Deliverables: The candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with reasonable accommodations. The candidate should be driven to exceed expectations and strive towards coaching team members towards excellence.
1. Develop, implement sales and marketing plan for assigned territory, comprehending market demands and determining decision makers/influencers, encompassing the full breadth of company products and services, and closing on referrals.
2. Responsible for census targets by generating new prospects, building a solid pipeline through sales and marketing programs, and uncovering new opportunities with new and existing accounts.
3. Recognize patient needs and recommend agency product and service offerings, and continually provide patient feedback back to the agency, including suggestions for improvements.
4.Ensure key records are maintained including constant tracking of patient activity, verifying client data, updating interactions with contacts, reviewing progress towards territory objectives, monitoring trends on referrals, and managing relevant account information
5. Retain knowledge of State, Federal and other regulatory requirements for Home Health
6. Maintain profile of competitive information, including pricing, census, available services, key marketing strategies, and anticipate competitive moves
7.Report real-time to the Director of Business Development and Administrator on critical matters in the assigned territory, identify opportunities for new business and any barriers to success
9.Connect with patients in the hospital on a daily basis, communicate with assigned physicians and their office staff on a weekly basis, and form lasting relationships other health care representatives, especially with case managers/discharge planners
10. Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and implement important strategies for agency growth. Increase local market share, elevate consideration for CHH, and raise the number of referrals through relationships, networking, and hosting continuing education units (CEU) to clinicians.
11.Work with other agencies to expand referral sources, to promote good community relations, and to establish CHH as a leader in home health. Embrace the Vision and Organizational Values.
12.Leverage established regional professional contacts and utilize corporate resources in the execution of job responsibilities.