Hours: Full-time hours
Salary: dependent on experience
- Performs support to Program Director and designated staff. These duties include but are not limited to typing, copying, faxing, mailings, press releases, fliers, brochures, etc.
- Attends and participates in Support Staff team meeting and other designated agency related meetings as appropriate; take minutes and distribute, as assigned.
- Attends and participates in regular supervision with supervisor.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with staff and volunteers.
- Responsible for completing monthly, quarterly, and annual tracking and reporting.
- Compiles statistics, documentation, and schedules.
- Participates in on-going training.
- Assists in presentations, as assigned.
- Models Center’s expectation for sensitivity and competency relating to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Develops and maintains databases.
- Plans and implements program specific community events.
- Coordinates community resource presentations and fairs.
- Creates, designs and provides graphic design and layout ( Using Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Constant Contact or other HTML formats) for materials including:
o Promotional items for the Alliance.
o Print Ads.
o Program Newsletters and Email Newsletters.
o Program materials.
o Program events and schedule.
- Coordinates marketing materials including:
o Ordering, redesign and follow up.
o Updating, writing and preparing letters, recognition items, press releases, ads, newsletters and prospect leads.
o Development of Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs.
- Recruitment of program referral sources.
o Identifies existing and new client markets and initiate organizational plans in order to educate and raise awareness of the alliance’s mission.
o Assists the Director with initiatives to increase community awareness and use of the alliance services and programs.
o Speaks to individuals and groups for the purpose of soliciting awareness, participation and support for the alliance.
o Provides Community Outreach to promote client growth.
o Develops and implements initiatives to impact sustained and planned participation among lapsed, current and new clients.
- Education must consist of a Bachelors degree (preferably Marketing / Communications / Non-Profit) AND 2 years experience in Marketing and Development activities.
- Must show proficiency experience in the following computer programs: word processing in a Windows environment, Publisher, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Excel, databases and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills that meet the requirements of the position and needs of vendors and community liaisons.
Indeed - 16 months ago