CHS Health Services focuses exclusively on managing workforce health programs for major corporations accross the nation. With best practices honed by our more than 35 years of experience, CHS helps employers with large workforces achieve healthier employees, lower absenteeism, and fewer injuries.
Become a member of tomorrow’s health care delivery team today! Every body wins with CHS Health Services!
We have partnered with a premier internet search company and currently have an opening for a Full-Time (32 hrs/wk) Administrative Assistant to work at our on-site health care clinic located on their office in San Francisco, CA. The Administrative Assistant will work in a clinic setting Monday - Friday.
Under direct supervision the Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range administrative support duties, including, but not limited to maintaining and updating calendars, schedules, files, records, staffing requisitions, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with managing day-to-day office activities and the prioritization of tasks
- Analyzes unit-operating practices including record keeping systems, forms control, and creating new systems or revising established procedures
- Interprets and communicates operating policies; coordinates/implements all office services
- Locates and compiles information and formats reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information via maintenance and analysis of spreadsheet and software data
- Assembles and categorizes facts and figures for written computation and calculations
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
- 2+ years administrative experience required
- 1+ year experience working in a medical clinic required
- High School diploma is required
- Must be detail-oriented with superior follow-through skills and have a strong ability to multi-task, organize priorities, and adhere to deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Strong working knowledge of common office equipment and software including MS Office products and the ability to adapt to and efficiently work with other hardware/software products required
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please apply at: https://chsmedical-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=1803&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992457&company_id=16120&version=2&byBusinessUnit=NULL&bycountry=0&bystate=0&byRegion=&bylocation=&keywords=&byCat=NULL&proximityCountry=&postalCode=&radiusDistance=&isKilometers=&tosearch=yes