CIBT is the largest, fastest growing, and most versatile provider of travel visas and passports in the world. We are the preferred servicer for over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and the world’s largest leisure travel companies. With over thirty offices in five continents and thirteen countries, CIBT is a dynamic growth organization that is seeking talented individuals with a global vision, a passion for excellence, a dedication to client service and a commitment to hard work.
If you share our values and are ready for a fast-paced challenge, then start your career with CIBT.
CIBT is seeking dynamic and detail oriented entry-level team members to contribute immediately to our client materials and data management team. The team is in charge of over 85% of CIBT’s client-facing communications and the databases that animate them.
You will learn a lot at CIBT and we are great teachers. But we expect that you already have some experience with database management and that you can write logically and coherently. Of course, you know how to conduct research and you’re not afraid to ask challenging questions. (We like to be pushed too!) You’re creative and love tackling the “unsolvable” problem. You can work independently but you thrive in a team environment. Meeting a deadline drives you and you have an unwavering dedication to flawless work. More specifically you want to:
- Create and maintain CIBT’s databases, conducting research when necessary
- Troubleshoot inaccuracies across systems, ensuring quality control for accuracy and coherence
- Work with IT to foster efficiencies and with operations personnel to obtain accuracy
- Dedicate yourself to quality and demand of yourself strict adherence to deadlines
Credential for the Position:
CIBT has staff with diverse backgrounds so don’t be afraid to be different! But we expect that:
- You have a business degree or can demonstrate equivalent qualification, including a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills, especially writing logically and coherently
- You can perform root cause analysis and offer realistic solutions
- You are proficient with Excel, Publisher, and Adobe Professional
- You have HTML or programming experience which is a plus but not required
- Mandarin/Cantonese language skills is a plus but not required
Think you fit the bill? Send a cover letter, resume, and two references and we’ll be in touch soon. And, before you apply, do some research about us: www.cibtvisas.com. Be sure to tell us how you can help us out. Be specific. We look forward to hearing from you.