Industry leading manufacturer with strong growth has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager in the Cleveland, OH area. The Maintenance Manager is a high visibility position within a rapidly growing Business Unit and is a part of the Plant's Strategic Leadership Team.
You will coordinate the daily activities of the Maintenance Department and any outside contractors performing maintenance/repair work. Duties will include:
- Implementation of the plant's preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Coordinating and implementing initiatives to ensure the plant maintains the operational ability to accomplish volume goals.
- Coordinates workers engaged in mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of electric-power generating equipment, as well as transmission, distribution, and control equipment for the plant's machinery.
- May participate in developing the Plant Maintenance and Project Budgets.
- Ensure maintenance activities are compliant with building codes, safety and environmental requirements.
- Identify what part of the plant's facilities are in need of additional work and improvement.
- Provide assistance to Plant & Engineering Managers on major projects as needed.
- Installation of new equipment
- Plans Preventive maintenance Programs
- Schedules inspections and repairs in coordination with operating activities.
This position's responsibilities include overseeing all maintenance aspects of the plant. This includes directing the maintenance staff, equipment, repairs, facilities and grounds, failure analysis, forklifts, and production lines, in accordance with proper engineering, environmental and safety standards. This position interacts with internal areas of Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, and other groups.
- AS or BS degree in manufacturing or engineering
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing plant & equipment maintenance.
-Problem solving, troubleshooting, operation and supervision of preventative maintenance programs experience.
-You should have experience with plant & equipment electrical systems, mechanical systems, production lines, and facilities power systems....knowledge of PLC programming.
- Knowledge of AC/DC motors and drives.
- Experience in supervision of a plant maintenance department.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills. The company offers a base salary range of $65-80k with Bonus opportunity, Fortune 500 level Benefit and Retirement programs. Relocation assistance is provided as needed.