CIM Group (www.cimgroup.com) is a real estate and infrastructure investment firm founded in 1994 with over $9.5 billion in assets under management. The firm currently has offices in Los Angeles, Oakland, Bethesda, New York and London. CIM's urban investing discipline is based on the premise that the best way to create or enhance value is to focus on a community as a whole, by investing in varied assets or asset classes within that given community.
CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. CIM Group cultivates an entrepreneurial, diverse work environment that rewards motivation, creativity, and integrity. CIM Group's culture:
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Integrity & Ethics
- Professional Development
- Open Communication
This position has primary responsibility for tax planning and tax compliance for CIM’s investment funds.
- Ensure proper tax withholding for fund investors
- Work with Fund Directors on preparation of tax returns and K-1s
- Act as resource expert on tax matters during due diligence process for potential investments and during structuring of feeder funds/blocking funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance related field, MBA/JD preferred
- Minimum of  years experience as (i) a tax accountant with an internationally recognized accounting firm, (ii) a tax attorney with an internationally recognized law firm or (iii) in either capacity with an alternative investment adviser, in any case, with a focus on real estate investments.
To Apply, please reference Requisition # 13-0003: