**In order to be considered for this position, please apply on CIM Career Website**
CIM Group (www.cimgroup.com) is a real estate and infrastructure investment firm founded in 1994 with over $9.5 billion in assets under management. The firm currently has offices in Los Angeles, Oakland, Bethesda, New York and London. CIM's urban investing discipline is based on the premise that the best way to create or enhance value is to focus on a community as a whole, by investing in varied assets or asset classes within that given community.
CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. CIM Group cultivates an entrepreneurial, diverse work environment that rewards motivation, creativity, and integrity. CIM Group's culture:
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Integrity & Ethics
- Professional Development
- Open Communication
Maintaining the overall appearance and operating condition of the assigned building(s) in a first class manner.
- Perform day-to-day engineering operations, preventative maintenance and repair programs to assure maximum life and reliability of all mechanical systems within the property such as:
o HVAC equipment and performance
o Plumbing systems
o Electrical systems
o Fire Life Safety systems
o Equipment warranties
o General building maintenance and repair
- Procure parts and supplies consistent with management approval and defined physical needs.
- Administer necessary inventory control programs and systems to assure maintenance of parts inventory levels, including key systems and accurate and timely records of receipts and issues.
- Respond to tenant requests for service in the areas of comfort, plumbing, locks, and lighting
- Maintain and oversee the maintenance of records and reports that bear on physical facilities such as:
o Maintain and update utility summary information.
o Track the implementation of engineering recommendations.
o Maintain required accident records and emergency reports relating to engineering matters.
o Monitor engineering management information systems.
o Maintain current and historical preventative maintenance records.
o Review energy management information that support quality decision making to minimize energy consumption while maintain proper building temperatures.
- Respond to all property emergencies.
- Display follow-through in managing tenant and management requests.
- Develop and promote productivity-enhancing relationships with subordinates, peers and managers.
- Develop understanding of Energy Management Systems
- Assist in snow and ice removal as needed.
- Complete familiarity with Emergency Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational/Experience Requirements (including certifications, licenses, etc):
- Associate-level degree (A.A) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of experience in commercial or institutional building with complex mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems
- Possess trade valid licenses as required by local regulatory authorities and valid state-issued driver license.
To Apply, please reference Requisition # 13-0021: