CIM Group, headquartered in Hollywood, California, is a premier real estate fund manager and a major contributor to urban community development throughout North America. CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. That's why we are looking for self-starters of the highest integrity who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Visit our website at www.cimgroup.com for more information on our company.
The Leasing Associate-Residential is responsible for setting marketing rents, marketing objectives, maximizing leasing traffic, leasing apartments and maintaining budgeted occupancy. This position will also be required to work closely with the property manager to provide necessary market reports, leasing reports and marketing plans as required for existing residential properties, new development and residential acquisitions.
- Set, confirm and monitor market rents based on local market conditions for similar product type, appropriate concessions, and occupancy and provide necessary marker rent reports as required.
- Inspect all residential units to set their asking rent based on the building attributes and unit location within the property.
- Establish weekly leasing objectives based on foot traffic, marketing print or internet and referrals to meet budgeted monthly objectives for new leases, renewals and appropriate closing ratios for both.
- Ensure vacated spaces are prepared in a timely manner for re-leasing and for new development create a marketing plan that creatively enables the property to pre-lease units before all the units are physically complete.
- Direct and implement weekly/monthly market rent comparison to the property's selected peer group to ensure maximization of market rent and occupancy. This will be done through CIM standard practices or as available third party software.
- Set times on a monthly basis to meet or call all expiring residential leases at least 60 days prior to their expiration to assist with their continued tenancy at the property.
- Ensure appropriate lease files with credit check, references, resident profile and correspondence is maintained on a daily basis using CIM Group standard lease folders and lease administration procedures.
- Maintain excellent customer services and follow up on all leasing inquires which will be tracked by the property using Yardi or other reports.
- Adhere to LAHD rent control or similar governmental agencies (as required) polices as well as Federal Fair Housing Act to avoid any discrimination or legal issues.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- One year prior experience working in a residential leasing capacity.
- Familiar with Fair Housing leasing practices
- Knowledgeable about using Yardi .
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license.
Please Visit-- > https://www5.ultirecruit.com/CIM1000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -