An Orange County based not for profit organization is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
1) Career minded and a dedicated personnel to charitable causes
2) Experience in charity environments
3) Excellence in oral and written communications
4) Uplifting outlook on life in general and pleasant & inspiring inter-personal skills
5) Technical and computer skills to handle publications such as newsletter,
leaflets, graphic designs, etc.
6) Travels might occasionally be required as a liaison to facilitate communications
Please send a bio and one page essay of your vision statement.
Applications should be addressed to:
CIMAS Foundation, 3000 South Shannon Street, Santa Ana, CA 92704