SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The primary purpose and function of the Administrative Assistant is to provide entry-level administrative support to the Executive staff. This position requires superior written and verbal communication skills, efficient organizational skills, strong computer skills, and the ability to work independently. This position will also manage multiple vendor/supplier contract relationships.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and documents.
- Represent supported leadership in a positive, supportive, professional manner to associates, management, vendors, visitors and strategic partners.
- Act as a liaison between leadership and other teams and individuals.
- Prepare confidential reports, PowerPoint presentations, correspondence, organizational charts and other documents as required.
- Develop and maintain various spreadsheets and databases, independently determining the organization of data and desired results.
- Provide analysis of data using Excel and/or written format in a detailed and in-depth manner for special projects.
- Maintain Outlook calendars for supervisors, schedule appointments, maintain long-range calendar for team. Ensure specific issues are scheduled for follow-up. Review and route incoming mail, responding as appropriate.
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate area or person as needed.
- Coordinate conference calls.
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and set up facilities, and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and secure travel arrangements.
- Coordinate team projects and drive to successful completion, as needed.
- Order supplies, maintain inventory levels and schedule equipment maintenance.
- Screen calls, take messages and return phone calls, as appropriate.
- Prepare, submit, and track expense reports for Executives, and review reports for Executives, direct reports, noting any discrepancies.
- Update timekeeping records for assigned team as necessary.
- Responsible for routine decisions on behalf of the Executive, communicating outcomes via memo or e-mail to encompass fiscal, task assignment, branding, communications, work flow, etc.
- Support the camaraderie, team building and engagement efforts of the Administrative Team as a whole.
- Other job duties as assigned.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions.
- Visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
Salary: $16.00/ hour flat; eligible to receive quarterly bonus.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
- The equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Any experience providing general administrative assistance with excellent organization skills is a plus.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of conference calls.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes preferred.
- Experience corresponding with multiple vendor/supplier contracts is preferred.
For immediate hire.
No phone calls please.
CINIVA is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
Indeed - 10 months ago
CINIVA Systems, founded in 1998, is one of the Mid-Atlantic region's leading website design , business development , and Internet marketing...